facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Helomyname

Napisany przez Helomyname, 18-06-2016, 15:13
Helomyname

Offline Helomyname

Nickname:
Helomyname

English skill (1-10): 
10 (I live in England, but come from Poland. I'm perfectly fluent in both languages; Bilingual)

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: 
At the time of posting 147k RP, 202h played.

How much free time do you have to moderate server?: 
1-3h a day, sometimes more.

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: 
Mute for a limited period of time.

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?:
Mute for a limited period of time, then if it persists afterwards issue a temporary ban.

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe):
Some, I moderated a MTA Race/DM/DD Server once (Andromeda, the server's long gone now) and a Minecraft server which was really popular, back when it was in its early days (Nerd³ server, temporarily down I think)

Which language channels can you moderate?:
Both Global and Polish.

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words):
Well, I spend a lot of time playing on the NFS:SA server already, so I thought I’d try to help the team out by applying to moderate. In the past I’ve done my part by reporting abuse and spam to moderators (along with screenshots), and I’m perfectly aware of the rules of the serer (never received a ban, kick or mute, or even a Race Ban). I’m a friendly player and do it for fun, I get along with people and players have a generally good opinion of me. I don’t mind interrupting my gameplay to do Moderator tasks, since I value the server and I’d like to keep it as pristine for the regular players as possible.

Thanks for your time and considering my application,

Offline bartekPL

Approved.
Contact me via PM with your server account name.