facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Refined Race Creation Menu

Napisany przez Helomyname, 16-06-2016, 11:35
Refined Race Creation Menu

Offline Helomyname

The current race creation menu works, but can be extremely frustrating having to scoll through all of the races without knowing what the next track is and where the one you are looking for is. This is why i came up with an idea to make the interface more user-friendly and practical.

THIS FIRST PART APPLIES TO CIRCUIT/SPRINT ONLY

After selecting Circuit/Sprint (for the sake of this example i'm demonstrating Circuit) you would be brought to a menu which lets you select the area in which you would like the race to take place. This is for the sake of organisation. These areas being Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas or Countryside (Countryside would include village races like Palmino Creek or Trial of Escape), with a small preview of what the area looks like after mousing over/selecting with keyboard. 
This is a demonstration of what this first screen could look like:
[Image: sdBbCFZ.png]

THIS PART APPLIES TO ALL RACE MODES

After selecting the race area, or after selecting any of the gamemodes other than Circuit/Sprint, the race selection screen would show up  (in this case it is Circuits located in the area Los Santos - for Drag or Drift or StreetX it would display ALL Drag or Drift or StreetX events) in the form of a grid which you can navigate using arrows/mouse. After mousing over/selecting a race with keyboard, you will be shown a preview of it. There would be a scroll down option for when more races are added in the future and they cannot all fit on one screen, and the race order here can still be randomised as all names are displayed by default, so everybody knows what they're looking for.
This is a demonstration of what this could look like (Circuit -> Los Santos)
[Image: 3o3EtjV.png]

This would make the menu more organised, more user-friendly and easier to find exactly what you're looking for. Thoughts?

Offline bartekPL

I was already thinking about some improvements to race menu but I love your idea!
Will be applied during summer holidays.

Offline R.Shirayuki

Amazing, I gotta say! This would be a huge improvement!
[Image: porsche4c558.gif]

Offline ZezitOS

(21-06-2016, 04:43)R.Shirayuki Wrote: Amazing, I gotta say! This would be a huge improvement!
If one day speed kills me, don't cry, because I was smiling  Heart
[Image: uOmK1t4.png]

Offline Endriex

(21-06-2016, 04:43)R.Shirayuki Wrote: Amazing, I gotta say! This would be a huge improvement!
[Image: giphy.gif]

Das Auto

Offline Whitey

[Image: GKpc1FY.png]

Offline Helomyname

Good news lads, it's already in progress - Bartek posted this on facebook:
[Image: 13580547_644747035694001_2636970111439732214_o.png]

source: https://www.facebook.com/mta.nfssa/photo...=3&theater