facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

NFSSA Haters in a nutshell

Napisany przez Rafaea512, 14-07-2018, 00:09
NFSSA Haters in a nutshell

Offline [ROTS]Mad_Mike

(24-07-2018, 16:28)BUNNY Wrote: I am kinda new on the server, but sincerely speaking I have the MTA client installed only to access this server. The fact that leaving the server and talking shit about it on other servers is just simple autism to me. It may not be the perfect community and/or racing experience as some say, but there is no reason to spread the hate to other servers and within this server. Fun fact is that the same toxic people you are referring to are not making up the whole community. Each server has flaws, but here the administration is just trying to do their best to maintain the project alive. People like to judge a lot, but try and come up with an idea like this and maintain it 24/365. So what I would advice is, if you really want to see this project succeed, try suggesting new ideas, help patch things up and hell, maybe even dedicating some time into helping the community rise, instead of whining around that the server is bad. If nobody will start supporting it, how will it progress? Hope some of my points were clear and also helpful in order for somebody to start doing shit around here. Peace out.

P.S. Leaving the server is at ones choice, but please do not advice it to others. What do you win by doing that?

Heh, words of a newcomer... As someone who has played on this server for around 2 years, I can say I have saw the evolution of toxicity on the server, and seen good people leave because of that, and because of the fact that they got bored since the DEVS refused to do what the community asked, example: Muscle cars. People that leave and say bad things about the server are not all just trash talking... Most of them are telling their opinion on the server, and with reasons... I have donated multiple times, gave suggestions to the devs, and finally managed to also create a map (which sucks btw), and I've done some of this stuff while BANNED in the hopes of getting this community to be better... The fact that the community is mostly toxic, the fact that most of the mods are corrupt, and together with the fact that the game becomes easier and easier with the adding of Magazine runs, Diamond hunt and stuff like this, which makes the game boring in the long run, make people leave the server and say bad things about it... When I first joined, it took me a month to get to even Class D, which was mostly cuz I also liked cruising and working on my car, but when I joined, there was nothing but racing, and the daily task... And better, you didn't unlock a whole car class with RP, you just unlocked ONE car every now and then, which made the, like, car variety a bit more diverse, if I can say that...
I hope this cleared the misunderstanding from the first part. As for the second part, advicing others to leave would MAYBE save them some money, and definitely some time, and possibly saving them from a dissapointment over time if things don't go their way... As you know, doing good is free, so, telling your opinion on something and MAYBE saving someone some time and money is worth it...

Spreadin' love and good vibes, your best friend, xxxyamatoacion
[Image: tenor.gif]

Messages In This Thread
NFSSA Haters in a nutshell - by Rafaea512 - 14-07-2018, 00:09
RE: NFSSA Haters in a nutshell - by KacPower - 14-07-2018, 02:28
RE: NFSSA Haters in a nutshell - by Aroszparo - 14-07-2018, 02:29
RE: NFSSA Haters in a nutshell - by szczvr - 21-07-2018, 20:14
RE: NFSSA Haters in a nutshell - by susis - 21-07-2018, 22:05
RE: NFSSA Haters in a nutshell - by HanzoITS - 22-07-2018, 04:50
RE: NFSSA Haters in a nutshell - by Akamataa - 22-07-2018, 09:23
RE: NFSSA Haters in a nutshell - by Crysios - 22-07-2018, 11:07
RE: NFSSA Haters in a nutshell - by HanzoITS - 23-07-2018, 22:06