Need For Speed :: San Andreas
NFSSA Haters in a nutshell - Printable Version

+- Need For Speed :: San Andreas (https://www.nfssa.com)
+-- Forum: English Forums (https://www.nfssa.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Other (https://www.nfssa.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: NFSSA Haters in a nutshell (/showthread.php?tid=10904)

Pages: 1 2 3

NFSSA Haters in a nutshell - Rafaea512 - 14-07-2018

(NOT A HATE POST.)
Ahh... Need for Speed: San Andreas, one of the most greatest Multi Theft Auto racing servers, based into the famous Need for Speed series, with tuning, pursuits, crews and other things. But, if we go to other racing servers and we say: nfssa is better, things can happen like that (i only have this screenshot imo)
[Image: nfssa_hater_lol_by_canyon_car-dch4ya1.png]
Post in the comments your screenshots of other players of other servers hating Need for Speed: San Andreas.

RE: NFSSA Haters in a nutshell - MatthewChow - 14-07-2018

There's NFS:SA haters?... It's the first time I ever even realized of that possibility.
I never seen of heard of any in my life. Well, except just now, although, it doesn't prove anything.

RE: NFSSA Haters in a nutshell - KacPower - 14-07-2018

Some guys from classic MTA racing servers don't like playing here where handling in cars are changed

RE: NFSSA Haters in a nutshell - Aroszparo - 14-07-2018

Ayygor why???

RE: NFSSA Haters in a nutshell - [ROTS]Mad_Mike - 20-07-2018

If you ask most of the players that left this server for another, it's mostly because of the community, I doubt any player that likes racing and tuning would leave the server, since it's a bit more evolved than the others in SOME ways... Might also be the fact that the game was made easier over time, with Magazine Runs, Diamond Hunt, etc...

RE: NFSSA Haters in a nutshell - szczvr - 21-07-2018

nfssa sucks Smile

RE: NFSSA Haters in a nutshell - susis - 21-07-2018

the only issue this server has is the community and that you can hate

RE: NFSSA Haters in a nutshell - HanzoITS - 22-07-2018

Nfssa socks

RE: NFSSA Haters in a nutshell - Akamataa - 22-07-2018

Bad community + toxic mods [not all ofc], Handling is little to hard for arcade players, tuning is to advanced [dyno give to much advantage] for gta sa community [mostly 12-16 years old little boys], poor optimization [players are playing mta mostly becouse they don't good pc]. NFSSA is just to good for gta sa community it's all, probably on gta V this would work better.

RE: NFSSA Haters in a nutshell - Crysios - 22-07-2018

(14-07-2018, 02:28)KacPower Wrote: Some guys from classic MTA racing servers don't like playing here where handling in cars are changed

(20-07-2018, 10:56)[ROTS]Mad_Mike Wrote: If you ask most of the players that left this server for another, it's mostly because of the community, I doubt any player that likes racing and tuning would leave the server, since it's a bit more evolved than the others in SOME ways... Might also be the fact that the game was made easier over time, with Magazine Runs, Diamond Hunt, etc...

(21-07-2018, 22:05)susis Wrote: the only issue this server has is the community and that you can hate

(22-07-2018, 09:23)Akamataa Wrote: Bad community + toxic mods [not all ofc], Handling is little to hard for arcade players, tuning is to advanced [dyno give to much advantage] for gta sa community [mostly 12-16 years old little boys], poor optimization [players are playing mta mostly becouse they don't good pc]. NFSSA is just to good for gta sa community it's all, probably on gta V this would work better.

And no new places/map mods on this server.
Most ppl go to other serv because have new places for races/drift or whatever.
How long can drive on the same standard maps?