facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Expanding the classes.

Napisany przez Helomyname, 02-07-2016, 16:45

Expanding the classes.

Offline Helomyname

Yo, the cars on the server are great but the thing is that there are still a lot of them that are perfect for the game, but are simply not available. So I made a list of GTA SA and Other GTA Games from which more cars could be added, in order to add more variety to the choices that players can make ::) Seeing as the SUV update will include cars that are not from SA itself, maybe the same could be done with other classes to make the car selection even more stunning. The Non-SA cars would be available for purchase just like any other, apart from the uniques, and these cars would be added alongside what we already have, making it the greatest racing server out there m8.

E Class
SA: Willard, Sunrise, Nebula, Club, Premier NON-SA: Kuruma
[Image: wlonEPe.png]

Willard - looks like a hand-me-down from your grandma, perfect for a street racer that's only just starting off. 
Sunrise - looks like sombody didnt know how to stance their car, but cheap enough. 
Nebula - Seeing as we have Primo, this car is pretty similar and makes for good variety.
Club - is a VW Golf, and what more could a manana-rider wish for?
Premier - is as cheap as it gets, any old hood rat could start street racing in this thing, but it has its charm
Kuruma - I admit it, I just love this car that's why its in the list.

D Class
SA: Merit, Feltzer, Admiral, Elegant, Solair NON-SA: 3's Premier
[Image: 98ALH6E.png]

Merit - looks like a cheaper version of Sentinel, so it goes in the class below.
Feltzer - being an older Mercedes, fits in perfectly in with the class that has Vincent, an old BMW.
Admiral - being an older Mercedes, fits in perfectly in with the class that has Vincent, an old BMW.
Elegant - looks like a more expensive version of Premier, so it goes with the class above.
Solair - looks cheap and the server doesnt have any wagons yet so this spices things up.
3's Premier - (could be called Stanier or something) it's a crown vic m8

C Class
SA: Stratum, Alpha NON-SA: 3's Sentinel
[Image: lqlItJo.png]

Stratum - is like a more expensive Solair, and hey, another wagon!
Alpha - is a Mitsubishi Eclipse, Underground had it.
3's Sentinel - (could be called Beamer or something) is a beautiful beautiful BMW.

B Class
SA: Windsor, Buffalo NON-SA: [blank]
[Image: HYRlRo4.png]

Windsor - is perfect for the class that has Mamba in it (or maybe it could be in C because of Monroe)
Buffalo - could be like this server's Ford Mustang, a lovely NFS car. Imagine the customisation options, and a NFSMW Razor Mustang vinyl on this beauty.

A Class
SA: [blank] NON-SA: VC Stinger, Stinger, Phobos VT, Deimos SP
[Image: GfHv8Lc.png]

VC Stinger - being a Daytona Spyder, would be perfect to match the Testarossa that Cheetah is ;)
Stinger - is a beautiful Boxter, great for high-speed A class racing.
Phobos VT - is a strange old-school Corvette looking car, and I really dig it.
Deimos SP - looks simply stunning, great for matching Banshee and Infernus.

VINTAGE Class
SA: Cabbie, Oceanic NON-SA: Thunder Rodd, GTA2 Z-Type, GTAV Z-Type (UNIQUE CAR)
[Image: S590cM4.png]

Cabbie - In regular SA, it's a taxi, but with that sign removed it makes for a beautiful early 50's Checker Marathon kind of ride.
Oceanic - 50's, 50's 50's. The Bel Air rear speaks for itself.
Thunder Rodd - (could be simply called Thunder) obviously the flames would be removed and the chop top could be raised, but other than that it makes for a beautiful 40's car by Rockstar itself.
GTA2 Z-Type - makes for an interesting desing, yet still very old school cool.
GTAV Z-Type - This is a little different. The Vintage class does not have a Unique car yet, and the Unique being something from a newer GTA makes sense. Plus, it's verrryyy pretty.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At this point, I'd like to suggest a new class of car entierly - MUSCLE Class. The regular selection of cars would feature SA cars and cars from various other 3D universe games, and the Unique car for the class would be a GTA V car. All these cars could be fairly balanced handling-wise ::) Let's get to the point. 

MUSCLE Class
SA: Stallion, Tampa, Sabre, Phoenix, Clover NON-SA: Polaris V8, Hellenbach GT, Dukes (UNIQUE CAR)
[Image: 4JfA8JX.png]

Stallion - Beautiful old Mustang, pure muscle
Sabre - Similar deal but no mustang
Tampa - My personal favourite, somewhat resembling an old Chevy
Phoenix - FIYAAAH BIRD
Clover - Looks inconspicuous, but is pretty hot while doing that.
Polaris V8 - Such a strange looking thing, you fall in love with it
Hellenbach GT - Similar deal
Dukes - Motherfucking Dodge Charger, come on, you gotta have this!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I understand that implementing all of this would have to happen over a long period of time as it is a lot of hard work to do, but it would be truly amazing to have all of this available. I know that most likely not much will get done despite this post, but it's a neat little fantasy to have and I hope you at least enjoyed the read! Thanks!

Offline Oskiinus

It would be also necessary to change RP barriers :/
[Image: H6zD1w6.png]
[Image: qHuOc0y.png]
(06-10-2016, 20:36)Venom Wrote: zkurvená zajebaná dojebaná vyjebaná pojebaná mrdka

Offline Endriex

(02-07-2016, 17:07)Oskiinus Wrote: It would be also necessary to change RP barriers :/

It's still changing after every update Wink
I prefer to add muscle update after offroad. It's missing section here.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Das Auto

Offline BlackTen

A good idea

Offline Oskiinus

Oh, and Helo, by the way - Venom told me some time ago that Windsor got replaced with one of unique cars.
(06-10-2016, 20:36)Venom Wrote: zkurvená zajebaná dojebaná vyjebaná pojebaná mrdka

Offline Frytek

Maybe add to the vintage Slamvan ?     Cabbie or for Oceanic 

Slamvan - GTA IV: The Lost and Damned
[Image: L9iBAeA.jpg?1]

Slamvan - GTA V
[Image: izuej65.jpg?1]

Slamvan - GTA San Andreas
[Image: cyIQQGN.jpg?1]
because it fits the theme of vintage cars

and I apologize for interfering but that is just my little suggestion

Offline Venom

Actually soon we won't have the RP barrier anymore.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline Endriex

My proposition is to add although one car which is similar to cars from original NFS Smile
List of cars (remember it's only my proposition):
1st - Sentinel from GTA IV. It's similar to legendary BMW M3 from Most Wanted. With Razor vinyl is just perfect Smile
[Image: 320?cb=20100306171144&path-prefix=pl]
2nd - Adder from GTA V. How I could forget about this vehicle. Of course similar to the fastest car in the world Bugatti Veyron! It can be added to A class after Infernus. 
[Image: latest?cb=20140227125245&path-prefix=pl]
3rd - Conquette from GTA IV (Similar to Chevrolet Corvette) I think it's good choice too.
[Image: 320?cb=20100420171426&path-prefix=pl]
4th - Something fast for muscle cars. Gauntlet (Dodge Challenger) and Dominator (Ford Mustang 5 gen)
[Image: latest?cb=20140817163353&path-prefix=pl] [Image: latest?cb=20140820122604&path-prefix=pl]
5th - and something fast for vintage cars. Conquette Classic (Chevy Corvette '68)
[Image: latest?cb=20140928164508&path-prefix=pl]
6th - I think Dubsta 6x6 is better unique offroad car than Kalahari. But I send it here as my last proposition. If this car is too abstract, I send BeeJay XL
[Image: latest?cb=20140814072429&path-prefix=pl] <--> [Image: latest?cb=20140812062423&path-prefix=pl]
[Image: giphy.gif]

Das Auto

Offline Oskiinus

Sentinel and Adder are good propositions, however Adder would reach more speed than anything from A class so it's cornering capabilities would be decreased.
IV Sentinel? Fuck yeah!

Offline Helomyname

Too many HD universe cars in my opinion. It makes more sense to use cars from the 3D universe due to proportions, HD universe cars are simply too realistic proportion-wise.