The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Unique Car for Vintage Class

Napisany przez Helomyname, 09-05-2016, 01:47
Unique Car for Vintage Class

Offline Helomyname

Every class in NFS:SA has its unique car, but one class is left out... the Vintage class. 
My first suggestion is to add a unique car for this class.

My second suggestion is to not make it a car from the HD universe, in my opinion we have too many of those (Futo, Monroe, Mamba, Buggy)

One car it could be is the Z-Type from GTA 3 (ish, it never made it to the game but there is a fantastic fan-made model on the web). The model should be edited to have less polygons, and the massive Z on the top should be removed. Other than that I think its a beautiful car, and I would love to see this one with a hot-rod conversion kit Wink
[Image: QsvS0kt.jpg]

Another car could be Hotknife itself, but made into a regular classic car by a modeller. This would require more work, since i haven't seen anyone do that before. It could be called the Coolspoon or something like that, I'd go for Coldican though. Here is a quick photo edit I made of what a potential civilian Hotknife could more or less look like:
[Image: 8GsdEP3.png]

I hope you guys consider these suggestions.

Messages In This Thread
Unique Car for Vintage Class - by Helomyname - 09-05-2016, 01:47
RE: Unique Car for Vintage Class - by Venom - 09-05-2016, 16:41
RE: Unique Car for Vintage Class - by Venom - 09-05-2016, 18:43
RE: Unique Car for Vintage Class - by Venom - 09-05-2016, 19:34
RE: Unique Car for Vintage Class - by Venom - 09-05-2016, 21:00
RE: Unique Car for Vintage Class - by Venom - 10-05-2016, 16:23