facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

D0ge

Napisany przez [ES]Anders0n_D0ge, 28-05-2017, 12:56

D0ge

Offline [ES]Anders0n_D0ge

(29-05-2017, 12:13)FleisGaming Wrote: Cool guy, good luck.

Thanks!

Offline Akamataa

Good, and nice player, he knows many thinks about serwer, + from me.
[Image: kiritoblockingbullets_by_setonami-d7xcxvq.gif]

(29-05-2017, 14:14)Akamataa Wrote: Good, and nice player, he knows many thinks about serwer, + from me.

Thanks, dude

Offline kreb

support for doggo

(29-05-2017, 16:59)kreb Wrote: support for doggo

From you? Thanks then c:

Offline Krazio

To be honest... I don't like you much. You were immature many times and I didn't saw you recently.
[Image: 7d9ff37c9ccd80574c292e97958514cc.gif]

Offline KomuH

(29-05-2017, 19:27)Krazio Wrote: To be honest... I don't like you much. You were immature many times and I didn't saw you recently.

So

let's compare him with other guys

oh

Anyway, good luck man, work on your minuses and you'll do good job here.
[Image: 230cwBj.png]

Offline Kemosabe

I myself have a very high hopes for this guy "Mr Dogo" but I hate to break the ice for you.

For the last few months when I first applied for the team, i have seen this man racing with me a quiet alot on Quickrace and had doubts on the replies that has been given on his past application. (see below)

Quote:deadboy Wrote:
You are pretty young and it's reflected in your mostly immature behavior on the server. Also your english skills aren't that good and wouldn't be enough to moderate in a proper way and communicate with the most english speaking users (it's about to help, not to have little conversations about cars or races). And your application seems like its meant to be pretty ironical, besides the fact, that it's pretty short and absolutely not convincing.

Quote:Snix Wrote:
Only time I've seen Doge in chat he's shitposting, spamming or generally not typing anything useful. Idk about the russian language chat but like many people said above: His immaturity shows everytime he speaks in global

Good luck making a decision lol...

Quote:KOT Wrote:
Dude, you are very much mistaken in your statement how much you played with him, a week or two, and I've been playing with him for 10 months and I agree with Dedboy that he is too young and he can not be a moderator and I want Add that he practically does not help anyone (from the Russian community)

But then, I had my curiosity running and have to invest my time observing this guy.

I'm giving you my HONEST opinion.

The first day after the application was closed, Doge keeps pm'ng me about "am I a troll?" and he wont stop pm'ng me, so I did my best to keep a track on this guy. I did a several experiments like instructing a friend of mine to ask a specific question that a 800k+ RP player could answer and Doge didn't respond; I then instruct him to direct questions for Doge when he's online and had the same results.

I'm quietly active in the Global chat and the majority of the Moderator team requires to help people, entertain, serve and to settle an argument.
This traits doesn't seem to obtain by this applicant, infact he does emotional breakdowns on times that things doesn't went right on his perspective.

I barely see this applicant helping people on the Global chat, I didn't know about the russian lchat. - but the 4 traits are needed to be part of the team. 
1 or 2 days ago, myself and a moderator(Mickey) and another player went to the Touge track at North Rock. I've asked the admin chat if who owns/made the mapping and the majority replied Venom as the maker. Apparently we're shooting a video and 2 groups are using the track, including HZITS being on Doge's group. He had minor collisions first but then they blocked the road and Doge seems to have a boosted confidence at that time. We were all surprise and we had another Moderator(Krazio) to spec the scenario, apparently Doge claimed to have "own"the track and told us to leave. Since I had the clips that are needed we left the track. The way this person behaved specially to the TEAM he's trying to get into gives him a bad reputation, Childish acts, emotional breakdowns, egotistic person & "1 trick pony"as people have to call you, only racing Futo and have farmed quiet alot for being one trick but, hey! I dont have problem with that, you can be a 1 trick all you want but THE THING IS you're applying to be a STAFF member, everyone is impressed including myself to a person who've reached 800k+ rp because that's alot of EXPERIENCE - But then again, being a staff member doesn't only want people with gameplay experience but a seemingly personality that everyone can respect. The team doesn't want player to think or thought things like "the 1 trick got hired on the moderator team"that doesn't seem appealing for the devs and the makers of the server. 

Enough with this personality behavior. 
* A Staff member should always be aware of rules and respect them even applying.

Quote:Requirements before candidating to a server moderator:
  • communicative english

• good opinion

• at least 100k RP

1. Your English is 5/10 so thats probably the reason why we barely see you communicating in Global chat. 
2. Your opinions doesn't really support any details and most of them are repeated answers without any thoughts.
                "I'll give him a warning. If he doesn't stop, I will mute him."

Quote:My minuses: bad English, rare "mood swings"(I actually don't know why is this happening...). Age... I guess that it's not a minus. Because the most important things - behavior and adequacy. That's all.

You're very enthusiastic person to be in the team, but most of your minuses are what drags down a application to be denied. Since we're looking for a Russian mod, your addition to the team is inevitable. Some mods doesn't like you because of your egotistic behavior including myself since i've seen your immaturity at times. 

But then again, you're applying for a team, that works together, and yet you seem to make it worst. 

----I know its a long reply because I still have faith in this guy, but he still needs to work on his behavior.
Sorry to the people who vouch for his application but your replies seems like a spam, a force vouch i should say. If you really care about him getting his approval give your opinions more detail.

All in all, this is my HONEST opinion on this applicant:

/NOT VOUCHING
[Image: 1pdr2g.gif]
[Image: 8FdeAa0.png]
Server Moderator | Premium user | Crew Leader

(29-05-2017, 19:47)KomuH Wrote:
(29-05-2017, 19:27)Krazio Wrote: To be honest... I don't like you much. You were immature many times and I didn't saw you recently.

So

let's compare him with other guys

oh

Anyway, good luck man, work on your minuses and you'll do good job here.

Ok I will. Thanks.

Actually yes, I was... But this shit called "transitional age" and everyone know this. Sorry.

(29-05-2017, 20:35)alKemosabe Wrote: I myself have a very high hopes for this guy "Mr Dogo" but I hate to break the ice for you.

For the last few months when I first applied for the team, i have seen this man racing with me a quiet alot on Quickrace and had doubts on the replies that has been given on his past application. (see below)

Quote:deadboy Wrote:
You are pretty young and it's reflected in your mostly immature behavior on the server. Also your english skills aren't that good and wouldn't be enough to moderate in a proper way and communicate with the most english speaking users (it's about to help, not to have little conversations about cars or races). And your application seems like its meant to be pretty ironical, besides the fact, that it's pretty short and absolutely not convincing.

Quote:Snix Wrote:
Only time I've seen Doge in chat he's shitposting, spamming or generally not typing anything useful. Idk about the russian language chat but like many people said above: His immaturity shows everytime he speaks in global

Good luck making a decision lol...

Quote:KOT Wrote:
Dude, you are very much mistaken in your statement how much you played with him, a week or two, and I've been playing with him for 10 months and I agree with Dedboy that he is too young and he can not be a moderator and I want Add that he practically does not help anyone (from the Russian community)

But then, I had my curiosity running and have to invest my time observing this guy.

I'm giving you my HONEST opinion.

The first day after the application was closed, Doge keeps pm'ng me about "am I a troll?" and he wont stop pm'ng me, so I did my best to keep a track on this guy. I did a several experiments like instructing a friend of mine to ask a specific question that a 800k+ RP player could answer and Doge didn't respond; I then instruct him to direct questions for Doge when he's online and had the same results.

I'm quietly active in the Global chat and the majority of the Moderator team requires to help people, entertain, serve and to settle an argument.
This traits doesn't seem to obtain by this applicant, infact he does emotional breakdowns on times that things doesn't went right on his perspective.

I barely see this applicant helping people on the Global chat, I didn't know about the russian lchat. - but the 4 traits are needed to be part of the team. 
1 or 2 days ago, myself and a moderator(Mickey) and another player went to the Touge track at North Rock. I've asked the admin chat if who owns/made the mapping and the majority replied Venom as the maker. Apparently we're shooting a video and 2 groups are using the track, including HZITS being on Doge's group. He had minor collisions first but then they blocked the road and Doge seems to have a boosted confidence at that time. We were all surprise and we had another Moderator(Krazio) to spec the scenario, apparently Doge claimed to have "own"the track and told us to leave. Since I had the clips that are needed we left the track. The way this person behaved specially to the TEAM he's trying to get into gives him a bad reputation, Childish acts, emotional breakdowns, egotistic person & "1 trick pony"as people have to call you, only racing Futo and have farmed quiet alot for being one trick but, hey! I dont have problem with that, you can be a 1 trick all you want but THE THING IS you're applying to be a STAFF member, everyone is impressed including myself to a person who've reached 800k+ rp because that's alot of EXPERIENCE - But then again, being a staff member doesn't only want people with gameplay experience but a seemingly personality that everyone can respect. The team doesn't want player to think or thought things like "the 1 trick got hired on the moderator team"that doesn't seem appealing for the devs and the makers of the server. 

Enough with this personality behavior. 
* A Staff member should always be aware of rules and respect them even applying.

Quote:Requirements before candidating to a server moderator:
  • communicative english

• good opinion

• at least 100k RP

1. Your English is 5/10 so thats probably the reason why we barely see you communicating in Global chat. 
2. Your opinions doesn't really support any details and most of them are repeated answers without any thoughts.
                "I'll give him a warning. If he doesn't stop, I will mute him."

Quote:My minuses: bad English, rare "mood swings"(I actually don't know why is this happening...). Age... I guess that it's not a minus. Because the most important things - behavior and adequacy. That's all.

You're very enthusiastic person to be in the team, but most of your minuses are what drags down a application to be denied. Since we're looking for a Russian mod, your addition to the team is inevitable. Some mods doesn't like you because of your egotistic behavior including myself since i've seen your immaturity at times. 

But then again, you're applying for a team, that works together, and yet you seem to make it worst. 

----I know its a long reply because I still have faith in this guy, but he still needs to work on his behavior.
Sorry to the people who vouch for his application but your replies seems like a spam, a force vouch i should say. If you really care about him getting his approval give your opinions more detail.

All in all, this is my HONEST opinion on this applicant:

/NOT VOUCHING

Thanks for your honest opinion. Actually I don't know why I was so angry 1 or 2 days ago. Really. Sorry about that. And I know that I need to work on my behavior. Well... I'm working on it. For sure.

Offline Waifu

I don't know why, but I don't want to see you as a moderator.