facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

[SS]D0ge

Napisany przez [ES]Anders0n_D0ge, 19-04-2017, 12:39

[SS]D0ge

Offline Milox117

I'll have your burst your lil bubble, maturity comes with the age and i will explain you why in a simple way that i'm pretty sure you're going to understand.
A 15 yrs old vs a 20 yrs old, clearly as you might see there is a difference of 5 years, in those 5 years there was a large amount of information you have learn, like dealing with different life problems and tasks. since the 20 years old have already experienced this kind of problems he will already know how to deal with them in a efficient way; is like a video-game a level 50 guy knows hows to deal with 4 enemies while the level 2 player probably will die in the attempt. sometimes the nature is involved but that's just a small factor.
Admins are just looking for more "experienced" people.

Good luck doge.

Offline MisterJohnson

the rpg example wasn't quite the most unfortunate argument you could use bro..a lv 50 is surelly better than a lv2, but my friend, let me remind you, that there are
people that takes lesser time to reach level 50 than others

Your Affirmation WOULD correct if you're comparing the same person with himself 5 years ago...besides that, it's perfectly possible (and common) to see 15yo that
"has experienced more information" than many 20yos...

Though, I keep asking myself, hasn't a 15yo experienced things enough to not let people verbally-rape themselves on chat and instruct them on many server issues? no need for a high school degree for that...just knowing the server and being a sociable person should be enough..

Offline Milox117

it was already stated that's he's too young and he have showed an immature behavior and he is not the first one, i don't know what are you trying to get defending him.

Offline [ES]Anders0n_D0ge

Ok that's enough to protect me. bartek will decide himself. And Milox117 right, I'm too young for moderator. But Rarti is too young too. And I think that i have enough knowledge about server to help other.(it's just my personal opinion. Nothing else.) Good luck to myself(actually... rip me.)

Offline KOT

(20-04-2017, 10:19)[ES]Anders0n_D0ge Wrote: Ok that's enough to protect me. bartek will decide himself. And Milox117 right, I'm too young for moderator. But Rarti is too young too. And I think that i have enough knowledge about server to help other.(it's just my personal opinion. Nothing else.) Good luck to myself(actually... rip me.)

They are older than you and they are the only ones from their language community who put themselves forward for the post of moderator
[Image: nClgTQFQBpM.jpg]

Offline MechaNoxia

That inside crippling dépression is real; nah you seem too young, the english mistakes are not the Worst because we can understand quite easily, but thé "emotional" part is kinda ruining everything, showing that you Might have too much mercy ou getting to angry sometimes  (Just and exemple I dont know you at all)

So maybe in 2018 it could work, but I think for now it's a bit too soon despite your knowledge in NFS:SA
We are running in the 90's!
[Image: 1471013118-tumblr-nzbdlhb7fa1qj5jqso1-500.gif]

https://soundcloud.com/arthur-alix-3 

Offline Snix

Only time I've seen Doge in chat he's shitposting, spamming or generally not typing anything useful. Idk about the russian language chat but like many people said above: His immaturity shows everytime he speaks in global

Good luck making a decision lol...
[Image: JAkaYor.png]

Offline By3u

(20-04-2017, 11:02)Snix Wrote: Only time I've seen Doge in chat he's shitposting, spamming or generally not typing anything useful. Idk about the russian language chat but like many people said above: His immaturity shows everytime he speaks in global

You have an erroneous idea of this person, he behaves quite calmly in a russian language chat, despite his slightly wild nature .. you judge people at first sight .. in Russian there is such a proverb, and she will very much characterize you .. I have in Mind not specifically you, Snix, but most people who write angry (envious) posts in posts. Instead of supporting a person, you start talking about his bad sides (in your opinion). I feel sorry for you.
[Image: UrOU9BB.gif]

Offline [ES]Anders0n_D0ge

(20-04-2017, 11:02)Snix Wrote: Only time I've seen Doge in chat he's shitposting, spamming or generally not typing anything useful. Idk about the russian language chat but like many people said above: His immaturity shows everytime he speaks in global

ahahahahahhaha lol. ye ye sure

(20-04-2017, 10:44)MechaNoxia Wrote: That inside crippling dépression is real; nah you seem too young, the english mistakes are not the Worst because we can understand quite easily, but thé "emotional" part is kinda ruining everything, showing that you Might have too much mercy ou getting to angry sometimes  (Just and exemple I dont know you at all)

So maybe in 2018 it could work, but I think for now it's a bit too soon despite your knowledge in NFS:I'

Maybe I'm not so emotional. It's not easy to "trigger" me. I wrote it just for info.

(20-04-2017, 12:09)By3u Wrote:

You have an erroneous idea of this person, he behaves quite calmly in a russian language chat, despite his slightly wild nature .. you judge people at first sight .. in Russian there is such a proverb, and she will very much characterize you .. I have in Mind not specifically you, Snix, but most people who write angry (envious) posts in posts. Instead of supporting a person, you start talking about his bad sides (in your opinion). I feel sorry for you.

May be you're right. May be you're not. Only bartek know this...

Offline Lenarych

Nononononono pls no
Big Grin  YOBA / Carasique  Big Grin