facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Cunttrash

Napisany przez 1WorM1, 05-12-2017, 20:31

Cunttrash

Offline 1WorM1

i think it needs a little buff and some minor fixes ASAP ...shouldnt be that hard ...right ?

Offline Akamataa

Yeah, if u want, make this fixes by your self and send to bartek
[Image: kiritoblockingbullets_by_setonami-d7xcxvq.gif]

Offline Sardyna153

nopee
[Image: list_by_kouno_b-d7hdfxh.jpg]

Offline 1WorM1

huh i dubt it would get accepted..since im not offical nfssa member or do i have an official txd and dff lol ...all ready checked mta download files if theres anything to work with

Offline MatthewChow

The fixes are for the model?
Nah, they won't give you those files, not even I got access to them and I actually asked them for them with the intention of making parts.
It would help if you said with more detail what's wrong with the car. "Buffs and fixes" is a bit vague.
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Offline 1WorM1

(06-12-2017, 02:01)MatthewChow Wrote: The fixes are for the model?
Nah, they won't give you those files, not even I got access to them and I actually asked them for them with the intention of making parts.
It would help if you said with more detail what's wrong with the car. "Buffs and fixes" is a bit vague.

yeah the model needs fixing , the front end needs to be extended a bit , aftermarket wheels need to get proper fitment ,and thats about it ..other then that its fine , for the buffs,a little higher accleration , whic should not be hard to tweak the handling (talkin from experience) and maybe add a proper set of lights not just foglights lol so we can stop drawing them on the hood Big Grin

Offline YoWorstNightmare

Actually, the counthash has insane Acceleration.
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 

Offline 1WorM1

yeah from start...but it looses in top end Big Grin ..i cri evri tim ... even if handling is untouched its fine ...but the main thing thats bothering me is the offset of the wheels and no lights on front...like drawing them on its really well wierd XD

Offline susis

there are lights at front and what is wrong with wheels?
ok

Offline YoWorstNightmare

Those lights in front, look like Fog Lights my dude
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif]