facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

DrabWeeds

Napisany przez Insanity Gaming, 27-11-2017, 16:14
DrabWeeds

Offline Insanity Gaming

Nickname: DrabWeeds

English skill: 8/10

Your stats and experience with NFSSA: 295,000 approx. RP and 7d 2hrs playtime

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages in chat?: I'll give the player a warning first. If the player still continues to spam, then I would give him/her a mute for a minimum of 5 minutes.

Do you have any experience? (if yes, describe): I've been a moderator in a server of SA:MP for 2 months.

Which language Channels can you moderate?: Only English.

Why do you want to join Moderators Team? (atleast 100 words): I want to join the NFS:SA moderator team because I always notice that most of the moderators are offline and the other players (and newbies) flood and insult other players. Also I saw in YouTube that the people upload about the unique parts. I also won't be muting others without any reason. I will be online 6 days a week (Tuesday to Sunday). I mostly play for about 3 hours a day minimum and for 5 hours maximum. I will try to improve the server and make the server more disciplined. I will also give Raceban immediately to the player who leaves the race. I enjoy playing this server and will try to improve more. I hope I will get selected. Thank you and have a nice day! (or night!)  Smile 
[Image: Screenshot_20200314-131308_1.jpg]

Offline YoWorstNightmare

Umm, Moderator Recruitment Phase is over, also you are a WAAAAY too young. No one would respect a 12 year old Moderator.
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 

Away bamers

Is currently any Moderator recruitment being open? I dont know.

Anyway, I have a high opinion on this guy.

I was once in the same crew, and I could say that his age is just a number since his maturity level is just beyond that. Ironically, I have seen more older players with child-like behavior.

But sorry, dont blame me if you get declined, since so far the players that I commented on their Applications are all got declined.
[Image: loadcat.gif]

Offline yokou

Moderator recruitment is over, also you're too young. You should try in few years.
[Image: QrcLpR1.png]