facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Crysios

Napisany przez Crysios, 22-11-2017, 19:39

Crysios

Offline Crysios

Nickname:Crysios

English skill (1-10): History will judge. 

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: https://imgur.com/bhhkxBM 

How much free time do you have to moderate server? : for now i have time morning and evening, later idk. Job. 

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: Mute after warning. 

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?: as above.

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe): In mta? no, samp its other story. 

Which language channels can you moderate?: Polish.

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words): Because i want change my life, i want implement peace on polish chat and peace for good driver(who dont leave race). Mute when situation requires it. I want be a moderation which favors no one. I dont like such bechavior, team is team and duties have a higher priority. I like spend time with people so im have too more friends here than enemy(i think so).Also i want help ppl who create events, all know how other people like destroy all. Think if polish community know me, im helpful when someone really needs help. All further word can will soap on eyes, so i do not write more.
[Image: source.gif]

Offline Oskiinus

Nice player. Recommend him.
[Image: H6zD1w6.png]
[Image: qHuOc0y.png]
(06-10-2016, 20:36)Venom Wrote: zkurvená zajebaná dojebaná vyjebaná pojebaná mrdka

Offline Madman

English isn't really good, but as I see on polish chat, you would do well I think
Running in the 90s![Image: tumblr_m76f8oU0X41r20mtvo1_500.gif]

Offline Tsuki

Mature when it needs to be helpful would recommend 10/10 - IGN

Offline yokou

What can you say about leader of crew known from its mature behavior? Great friend, really helpful, loves to joke and he's really friendly to others. I'd give him a chance
[Image: QrcLpR1.png]

Offline Venom

why not my nigga
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline KennyScrub

I would like to see you as a moderator here. You are helpful, mature and friendly , so I think people would like to have u as a mod.
[Image: 865cd404b_aqnrnhq.jpg]

Offline Krazio

Your application is too short. Are you even trying?
[Image: 7d9ff37c9ccd80574c292e97958514cc.gif]

Offline Crysios

(23-11-2017, 22:25)Krazio Wrote: Your application is too short. Are you even trying?

Yea, i trying but what i add can what is not a false extension of the text?
That i want to help in organizing events?
That i want give back for all those great moments what I spends here?
This is obvious and i dont see sens, the to mention it.
I do not want to write empty words for number on word.

I want make clear application. Without unecessary text. 
I hope you understand :Smile
[Image: source.gif]

Offline Sardyna153

if u will not abuse ur mod abilities to mute someone bcuz you had a bad humor im fucking bought
[Image: list_by_kouno_b-d7hdfxh.jpg]