facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Hide others car in freerun duel

Napisany przez SkillZ, 08-11-2017, 15:27
Hide others car in freerun duel

Offline SkillZ

This is similar as "Hide others car in race", but this work only freerun duel. Because the player lost focus on duel and can lose the duel battle easily. 
Example: Player X Challenges Player Y with his max manana vs max manana, but some anothers player stay in front of Player X to make him lost focus on his duel battle and can't win either.
[Image: ekFGzXx.png]
"They scream out my failures and whisper my accomplishments."

Offline HanzoITS

Oh god. It's not the same as in minecraft servers imo. Idk. Maybe it ain't supported in MTA, but I noticed that in another Drift server we can see this kind of feature.

I just, don't know. Completely neutral.
HZITS, Hanzo Itsuka, Colin McRae, HanzoITS

Offline Helomyname

Lmao, first it was remove collisions. Now we gotta remove cars completely. Slippery slopee

Offline deadboy

Absolutely unnecessary. It might be useful when doing races, but useless in freerun. You can start a duel anywhere you want, you don't have to start it in Doherty, where all the players drag down the fps.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline Oskiinus

(09-11-2017, 18:44)Helomyname Wrote: Lmao, first it was remove collisions. Now we gotta remove cars completely. Slippery slopee

Why should we fuck around, just delete freeroam and move activities from there to the menu
[Image: H6zD1w6.png]
[Image: qHuOc0y.png]
(06-10-2016, 20:36)Venom Wrote: zkurvená zajebaná dojebaná vyjebaná pojebaná mrdka

Offline SkillZ

(09-11-2017, 18:44)Helomyname Wrote: Lmao, first it was remove collisions. Now we gotta remove cars completely. Slippery slopee

Sometimes i duel with another player, then i still can get collision from that player (was duel with me)
[Image: ekFGzXx.png]
"They scream out my failures and whisper my accomplishments."

Offline Akamataa

It is obvious that there are collisions between you and your opponent. Collisions are disabled only for players not participating in the duel
[Image: kiritoblockingbullets_by_setonami-d7xcxvq.gif]