facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Problems regarding custom sounds/musics

Napisany przez RevisoryAtol545, 17-10-2017, 22:27
Problems regarding custom sounds/musics

Offline RevisoryAtol545

Hi Everyone!

I got a problem on  Need For Speed server!

I can't hear custom server sounds/music. How could I fix this?

I already tried to unistall and re-install both the game and MTA but this problem seems to be persistent. Do anyone know a solution?

Many Thanks for your support!
Always with an open mind!

Away bamers

(17-10-2017, 22:27)RevisoryAtol545 Wrote: Hi Everyone!

I got a problem on  Need For Speed server!

I can't hear custom server sounds/music. How could I fix this?

I already tried to unistall and re-install both the game and MTA but this problem seems to be persistent. Do anyone know a solution?

Many Thanks for your support!

I feel sorry for your situation mate Sad
However, I am not sure either how to solve your problem.

Anyway, let me ask you s ome questions:
1. Is this the first problem you encountered? or everything was ok until some point before this happened?
2. Is this problem only happening on NFSSA server?
[Image: loadcat.gif]

Offline RevisoryAtol545

I remember when I joined 2 weeks ago (I think), the first 20 minutes it worked well, then when I logged in my second time on the server, I started having these problems.

No I must try on others server if this happens.

Offline susis

(18-10-2017, 01:10)RevisoryAtol545 Wrote: I remember when I joined 2 weeks ago (I think), the first 20 minutes it worked well, then when I logged in my second time on the server, I started having these problems.

You can always record the audio and post it here
ok

Away bamers

(18-10-2017, 01:10)RevisoryAtol545 Wrote: I remember when I joined 2 weeks ago (I think), the first 20 minutes it worked well, then when I logged in my second time on the server, I started having these problems.

Hmm..my guess is, there are two actually,

Maybe some security software from your PC is the culprit behind this,
Or from your internet provider

Tell me the result of the other server test.

Btw, what is your OS?

Offline RevisoryAtol545

ok i will test it out. i think i have the latest version of Win 10.

Away bamers

(18-10-2017, 10:24)RevisoryAtol545 Wrote: ok i will test it out. i think i have the latest version of Win 10.

Ok

So these are my suggestions:
1. Whitelist the MTA and GTA files from any security software you have
2. Make sure that your internet provider allows the connection to NFSSS server. Because, in my case, when I try to connect using my campus wifi, it always say connectiom failed. It maybe one that gives you problem too
3. Since u are using win10, just make sure Administration privilege when opening the game

Offline susis

(18-10-2017, 10:47)bamers Wrote:
(18-10-2017, 10:24)RevisoryAtol545 Wrote: ok i will test it out. i think i have the latest version of Win 10.

Ok

2. Make sure that your internet provider allows the connection to NFSSS server. Because, in my case, when I try to connect using my campus wifi, it always say connectiom failed. It maybe one that gives you problem too
3. Since u are using win10, just make sure Administration privilege when opening the game
You can also check if your audio software is uptodate and if everything is okay with your soundboard or audio devices that you use(headphones,stereo speakers etc.)
ok

Away bamers

(18-10-2017, 11:19)susis Wrote:
(18-10-2017, 10:47)bamers Wrote:

Ok

You can also check if your audio software is uptodate and if everything is okay with your soundboard or audio devices that you use(headphones,stereo speakers etc.)

Thanks for adding, susis 

I always forgot the crutial ones

Offline susis

Like i said before, he should record the audio with his microfone and upload that file, it will help alot to know what he hears
ok