facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Making photos for magazines.

Napisany przez Ice, 11-07-2016, 21:43
Making photos for magazines.

Offline Ice

hi.
As you remember, Underground 2 had gametype where you were contacted by your agent and offered to make a photo of your car for a magazine cover.

Basically, in this gamemode you had to run from point A to point B navigating your own way through the city via limited amount of time. By the finish line you had a choice from several camera angles and then game made screenshot with some layers with hot girls and magazine names applied.
I believe something like this should be added, with few differences, however:
1) It would be DAILY task (unlike in original game, where you had limited amount of them) in freeroam mode.
2) [edit. thanks @esquilisito] There would be about 3 different race events of this kind available per every day.
3) you'd get money and RP based on the amount of "stars" of your car (cmon now, making up "cool" car is useless at the moment. It'd bring some sense).

So yeah, basically that's it. Any comments? suggestions? solutions?
[Image: tumblr_md5r2jw4dn1rkewzlo1_500.gif]

Offline Endriex

1) Agree. But it still must be limited. Why? Because it was something unusual.
2) I can't figure out your meaning at this point. Can you explain that ? Smile
3) Yes but if it arises, this must be very, very small differences, because not all people like full tuning mod
[Image: giphy.gif]

Das Auto

Offline Esquisito

(11-07-2016, 22:20)Endriex Wrote: 1) Agree. But it still must be limited. Why? Because it was something unusual.
2) I can't figure out your meaning at this point. Can you explain that ? Smile
3) Yes but if it arises, this must be very, very small differences, because not all people like full tuning mod

1) Agree
2) He mean that there would be 3 events per day
3) I didn't like ricing the fuck out of my cars back in NFSU2, so why here should it be diffrent? Tongue

Offline Venom

1) Maybe
2) Wat
3) Nope
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline Ice

(11-07-2016, 22:33)Venom Wrote: 1) Maybe
2) Wat
3) Nope

2) I meant that there should be 3 races available per day, on different locations ofc.
3) Why not? at the moment rating of your car can be aswell removed. Making slight differences, as @Endriex said would actually fit.

Offline Venom

The rating has no purpose on this server, you shouldn't be rewarded for putting as many parts onto your car as you can.

Offline Ice

(11-07-2016, 22:43)Venom Wrote: The rating has no purpose on this server, you shouldn't be rewarded for putting as many parts onto your car as you can.

would 5$ really make difference to game balance? But eh, whatever.

Offline Venom

It makes quite a difference if you do this for a long time.

Offline Snake[PL]

There's threat about that added long time ago.

[Image: 258p546.png]
[Image: gVlRb3K.png][Image: YaYbfUd.png]
Choose side...