facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

[General Thread] Race maps bugs

Napisany przez bartekPL, 06-09-2017, 16:59

[General Thread] Race maps bugs

Offline bartekPL

This is general thread to report every bug in race maps instead of creating separated threads.

If you found problem on race map (like bugged camera animation, bugged respawn etc.) please post it here, giving exact map name, if it's normal direction or reversed and screenshot of bugged place if possible.

Offline deadboy

Derailed Train [R] - in the first curve you get resetted instantly. Only way around it is to drive past the cars and reset manually.
bartekPL write 06-09-2017, 19:35:
Fixed. Wait for map update.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline bk_player

bartekPL write 06-09-2017, 19:35:

Offline bk_player

bartekPL write 06-09-2017, 21:05:

Offline Frixo

In canal race[r] when we are on this spot (on video) we will be reseted like on the video

https://youtu.be/XTilT1DTFqY?t=1m11s
bartekPL write 06-09-2017, 21:06:
[Image: YRAsFWf.gif]
[Image: gSLaCoZ.gif]

Offline deadboy

[Circuit] Santos Ride - you get stuck inside a lantern if you reset your car shortly after the start line. Only way to fix it at the moment is to wait until another player destroys it for you. Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/eBCvxWI.jpg
bartekPL write 19-09-2017, 23:11:
Fixed.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline Sardyna153

@up on the track "five districts" there are 2 invissible walls on the last straight
bartekPL write 19-09-2017, 23:12:
Fixed.
[Image: list_by_kouno_b-d7hdfxh.jpg]

Offline Goro

Hi!
So today, when I was racing with couple of my buddies I noticed a weird glitch. The track name was Eagle Drive - I think we were doing the normal route (Forward). Okay, so we had 3 laps: Our cars were: 2 maxxed sentinels, 1 stock huntley and a cadrona. On the second lap I choosed to cut through the Police Department - okay, it was all good. Then at the third lap I got stuck near a stone (the enterance of the town) and I couldn't do anything - I decided to press shift +x - I was teleported to the other end of the city (So I basically bypassed the whole city and I ended up at the end of it) - then I realised something is wrong - I had to repeat the 3-rd lap for 2 times before the race ended. I think this kind of bugs is unacceptable and the map should either be fixed or removed due to those glitches. Thank you for your attention!
[Image: raw]

Offline BShen-V12

does map name typo considered in this section?

Relax'n'Chill should be Relax n' Chill.

Offline DemK

When you play Speed of Sound [R] ( I guess the normal track too ) exist a lot of tree's at start, I think KomuH tried to remove some of theses tree's as you can see when map start, but if you go a little far from the tree's, they reappears when you complete the lap. But if someone stay in a place where the tree's could load, when you complete a lap, they still removed from the map.
[Image: d79573b549db365292d8dfd014741f5f.png]