facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Add antilag (PING)

Napisany przez SkillZ, 03-09-2017, 14:35

Add antilag (PING)

Offline SkillZ

This /anti lag command will help you reduces the lag from you (this command for 250k player) will makes the game more fair . Because the lag will gives you a lot of unfair advantage (like your race's side will gets slow than everyone, got kicked by invaild race connection from Console.). ,
[Image: ekFGzXx.png]
"They scream out my failures and whisper my accomplishments."

Offline Sardyna153

lag gives unfair advantage? wut XDD it should be in reverse, lags gives you instant lose in any race
[Image: list_by_kouno_b-d7hdfxh.jpg]

Offline MechaNoxia

I might sound weird.. if you have a bad connexion.. then just buy another one ? xD
Do you think that with Magic, we can reduce your ping, and that 250kRP people can have more privilege than lower people ? xD
What the fuck, the people that have a good connexion just had invest in it, same with the computer.
We are running in the 90's!
[Image: 1471013118-tumblr-nzbdlhb7fa1qj5jqso1-500.gif]

https://soundcloud.com/arthur-alix-3 

Offline SkillZ

(03-09-2017, 15:39)MechaNoxia Wrote: I might sound weird.. if you have a bad connexion.. then just buy another one ? xD
Do you think that with Magic, we can reduce your ping, and that 250kRP people can have more privilege than lower people ? xD
What the fuck, the people that have a good connexion just had invest in it, same with the computer.

Me poor, so i cant buy new internet , i have to try use Hotspot Shield and Softether VPN Connection to change my internet.
(03-09-2017, 15:29)Sardyna153 Wrote: lag gives unfair advantage? wut XDD it should be in reverse, lags gives you instant lose in any race

It's will give unfair advantage. If you prove that im wrong, ask some guy ingame
[Image: ekFGzXx.png]
"They scream out my failures and whisper my accomplishments."

Offline bartekPL

How do you imagine to make /antilag working?

Offline DemK

(03-09-2017, 20:41)bartekPL Wrote: How do you imagine to make /antilag working?
I Know he is speaking about lag - ping, but I guess this command could be for remove trees from maps like URL Maps, they cause a lot of drop fps for computers more weak, for me this isn't a problem, but you will have a race more unfair. 

taking advantage of the post about delay, the race start could be without delay, in sprints or URL's when the start can give a huge advantage, make all cars starting together is more fair than one guy starting before the others because of the ping.  Systems for example: Nos, when we will use it, instantly the NOS is used, idk how you call it, If is a resource in server or client, but is without delay, do the same thing in Races starts.
[Image: d79573b549db365292d8dfd014741f5f.png]

Offline Paiint

(04-09-2017, 05:17)DemK Wrote:
I Know he is speaking about lag - ping, but I guess this command could be for remove trees from maps like URL Maps, they cause a lot of drop fps for computers more weak, for me this isn't a problem, but you will have a race more unfair. 

taking advantage of the post about delay, the race start could be without delay, in sprints or URL's when the start can give a huge advantage, make all cars starting together is more fair than one guy starting before the others because of the ping.  Systems for example: Nos, when we will use it, instantly the NOS is used, idk how you call it, If is a resource in server or client, but is without delay, do the same thing in Races starts.

common misconception though: Lag(High Ping / Packet loss) =/= Stutter(low fps/sudden drops)

@OP I dont think there is a way to improve your connection, especially if you are using a vpn.

Offline DemK

(04-09-2017, 07:54)Paiint Wrote:
(04-09-2017, 05:17)DemK Wrote:

common misconception though: Lag(High Ping / Packet loss) =/= Stutter(low fps/sudden drops)

@OP I dont think there is a way to improve your connection, especially if you are using a vpn.

I know they are differents but, in brazil, Both are called lag, so because of this, idk the terms um english, so i speaked " lag".
[Image: d79573b549db365292d8dfd014741f5f.png]

Offline M1NISH

Anti-lag? Let's add a backfire.
[Image: 50cc1f4f731dca8cb66fdb9fd42bc57d.png]

Offline BShen-V12

(04-09-2017, 22:15)M1NISH Wrote: Anti-lag? Let's add a backfire.

^that...