facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Team Race mode + Remove kick button

Napisany przez SkillZ, 25-07-2017, 14:29

Team Race mode + Remove kick button

Offline SkillZ

Information. these suggestions
1.Team race : In this mode, everyone will select 2 players/team (eg: Red : 2 players, Blue : 2 players), first team reach finish line to win the race
2. Remove kick button: As we know, after have the score limit for each race. so players can't race if their score than the limit.
Thanks for reading.
Regards
itsme (IG nick)
[Image: ekFGzXx.png]
"They scream out my failures and whisper my accomplishments."

Offline deadboy

The first thing is planned as advanced crew update that will add competition and battles. But I guess Tag-Team battles without crews would be pretty cool tho.
But it shouldn't have any special rewards or something, just normal race just as 2vs2, except someone has a great idea to add

And I dislike the second suggestion, because it's everyone's own lobby, they should have the rights to kick players they don't want to race with.
Meanwhile you won't be able to join a room if you got kicked out of there 2 times.
If you have trouble to find a raceroom where people won't kick you, just open your own lobby and decide yourself when you start the race and who should get kicked.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline Sardyna153

(25-07-2017, 15:37)deadboy Wrote: And I dislike the second suggestion, because it's everyone's own lobby, they should have the rights to kick players they don't want to race with.
Meanwhile you won't be able to join a room if you got kicked out of there 2 times.
If you have trouble to find a raceroom where people won't kick you, just open your own lobby and decide yourself when you start the race and who should get kicked.

You can set score limit, so why you wanna kick someone who got the same or lower score?
[Image: list_by_kouno_b-d7hdfxh.jpg]

Offline KomuH

(25-07-2017, 17:56)Sardyna153 Wrote:
(25-07-2017, 15:37)deadboy Wrote: And I dislike the second suggestion, because it's everyone's own lobby, they should have the rights to kick players they don't want to race with.

You can set score limit, so why you wanna kick someone who got the same or lower score?

It's still this guy's lobby, if he doesn't like or doesn't want to race with another player, he kicks. Create your own lobby instead and don't care about being kicked.
[Image: 230cwBj.png]

Offline YoWorstNightmare

Sometimes you just want to play with 1 friend and 2 randoms, once a third random joins before your friend joins you're gonna kick the third random. If that doesnt work anymore, what then?
You're gonna say "Just put password on race".
Well shit he still wanna play with 2 randoms for maximum rewards
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 

Offline Szymio

(25-07-2017, 18:45)YoWorstNightmare Wrote: Sometimes you just want to play with 1 friend and 2 randoms, once a third random joins before your friend joins you're gonna kick the third random. If that doesnt work anymore, what then?
You're gonna say "Just put password on race".
Well shit he still wanna play with 2 randoms for maximum rewards

Psst. He can create lobby with a password, give the pass to his friend, once he joins he can write the password on global chat. Problem solved
[Image: mta-screen_2018-10-07_17-36-15.png]

Offline Sardyna153

(25-07-2017, 18:41)KomuH Wrote:
(25-07-2017, 17:56)Sardyna153 Wrote:

It's still this guy's lobby, if he doesn't like or doesn't want to race with another player, he kicks. Create your own lobby instead and don't care about being kicked.

What do you mean by "he doesn't want to race with another player", if he don't want to race with another player, remove his lobby and go to freerun AFL, bcuz, its rare to find someone, and everyone doesn't want to race bcuz they're still kicked by some gangsta kids who thinks that RP is important
[Image: list_by_kouno_b-d7hdfxh.jpg]

Offline KomuH

^ Do your own lobby then, what's hard there?
[Image: 230cwBj.png]

Offline deadboy

(26-07-2017, 09:17)Sardyna153 Wrote: What do you mean by "he doesn't want to race with another player", if he don't want to race with another player, remove his lobby and go to freerun AFL, bcuz, its rare to find someone, and everyone doesn't want to race bcuz they're still kicked by some gangsta kids who thinks that RP is important

Why should a kind of new player that isn't that good in races want to play with pros that drove these tracks already 20 times?
It's totally understandable that they want to kick out the players that are too good for him. It can be even silly reasons like he doesn't like that guy and don't want to race with him.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Away bamers

Something came to my mind..maybe its the fairest solution.

So my idea, the Kick Button will be erased only in custom races where the scores are setted,
while the Kick Button stays in custom races where the scores are not setted

how about Cancel button ...
[Image: loadcat.gif]