facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

GTA:SA Photography

Napisany przez LisiastyLis, 24-07-2017, 22:11

GTA:SA Photography

Offline LisiastyLis

Hey! With this thread I wanna share with you some of my photos that I took in the last few months ago. I hope you will join me and share yours the best shots too. I saw that most people really enjoyed deadboy's screenshots with his ENB (https://www.nfssa.com/thread-6495.html), so why not? I think doing something like that is a good idea, because San Andreas is still a pretty (with, and without mods) and have many unique places.

Here's some of my gallery. Im sorry about some photos are being in other sizes, but I don't think that this will be a big problem. I'll upload more if yours response will be positive.

[Image: KqdqdrK.png]

[Image: TKojv6u.png]

[Image: zKjzWFO.png]

[Image: tnt6Qhe.png]

[Image: qBsthc0.png]

EDIT: I'll upload screenshots from MTA Freeroam, because of more options (like camera, weather etc.), so feel free to do the same!
[Image: EhBU2S8.jpg]

Offline Quindo

I like 1st, 3rd, and last photo, the other 2 are kinda meh because of no real point of interest in them. Last one is my favourite tho, doesn't look much like SA
[Image: Sj14yZE.gif]

Offline MatthewChow

Wait, where's the cars?
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Offline LisiastyLis

(24-07-2017, 23:33)MatthewChow Wrote: Wait, where's the cars?

Well, sorry. Here you go. I'll upload screenshots with cars too, don't worry.

[Image: nwALlBZ.jpg]

[Image: hQJgtbb.jpg]

[Image: aBrSgIE.jpg]

Offline deadboy

I personally don't like that ENB because it's too saturated for me. But I like the third and fourth pic.

Here is my old gallery, from last year: http://imgur.com/a/1y4dt
Took all pics in samp, because it's more compatible for many different mods, without having some serverside forbids
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline LisiastyLis

it's raining day

[Image: moshed_2017-6-25_17.32.16.jpg?width=749&height=469]

Offline YoWorstNightmare

http://imgur.com/a/9kXLI
Its an Imgur gallery cuz my pics too big
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 

Offline LisiastyLis

Hey! I took some photos of Grand Meet of Tuners. Most of photos were done before everybody have came to event because of obviously reasons.

[Image: 4ClG9Ww.jpg]

[Image: uAro8bL.jpg]

[Image: wKakZa0.jpg]

[Image: fumnHeB.jpg]

[Image: pNqU8nB.jpg]

[Image: kryPYUb.jpg]

[Image: CG12ecl.jpg]

And some photos of winner - Regtive and his crew.

[Image: 7T5UlgU.jpg]

[Image: jN7fRan.jpg]

[Image: bE7EtDr.jpg]

[Image: GsVmdXW.jpg]

Offline deadboy

You got some really nice shots there, but you should create an imgur account to be able to upload png files, so the screens wont lose quality. Without an account all images will get converted into jpeg and the quality sucks.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline LisiastyLis

(30-07-2017, 16:14)deadboy Wrote: You got some really nice shots there, but you should create an imgur account to be able to upload png files, so the screens wont lose quality. Without an account all images will get converted into jpeg and the quality sucks.

Thanks for tip!