facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Single decals on windows

Napisany przez Mushor, 23-07-2017, 23:52

Single decals on windows

Away Mushor

Add single decals on windows in the next tuning update for all existing decals, something like this -> https://www.google.pl/imgres?imgurl=http...mrc&uact=8

Offline OrangeNecrosis

Yes, please! Add this! Current dual decals looks ugly when some of them are supposed to be one!

Offline deadboy

I would wish the same, maybe just a option for every window decal, like a double / single option.

But that also means that is has to be fitted on every car, with every decal. That would take insanely much time and no one would want to do that / spent their entire freetime with that.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline YoWorstNightmare

Its the small and simple features which make a game great.
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 

Offline Venom

Sometimes small and great features require a lot more work than expected lmao.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline deadboy

True about that, but instead giving insanely many small features, it's better to create big projects, such as URL or Venoms Dalmatia project.
Though we have Quindo that adds many useful small stuff atm, which is also pretty cool. But the modellers have also some bigger tasks to do, like fitting new tuning parts for class B etc
///

Offline Madman

Deadboy, I think, if staff would want the server to be better, they would want to spend some time on adding new cool features.
I think if these small suggestions are 'denied' because of reason "no one would want to do that".. For me its just the sign of laziness.
I mean, its okay that NFSSA team have bigger things to work on. But why don't even think about those smaller? They are cool too, and definitely worth spending some time on.
Running in the 90s![Image: tumblr_m76f8oU0X41r20mtvo1_500.gif]

Offline deadboy

(27-07-2017, 14:16)Madman Wrote: Deadboy, I think, if staff would want the server to be better, they would want to spend some time on adding new cool features.
I think if these small suggestions are 'denied' because of reason "no one would want to do that".. For me its just the sign of laziness.
I mean, its okay that NFSSA team have bigger things to work on. But why don't even think about those smaller? They are cool too, and definitely worth spending some time on.

It is time consuming or better said wasting. The team is too small to take care of the smallest features ever. Maybe after class B parts fitting and bodykits are done, the modelers can think about other things.
Just get a 3D modeling program like 3dsmax or blender, export 40 gta cars, and fit some parts for it. It takes a bit of time, and if you got a real life, you won't do such a quick progress on it.

Also the modelers right now: Venom. And he is busy with the Dalmatia map extension, which will be huge af.
Helomyname's PC died, Arunn isn't active at the moment (he will do B parts fitting when he's back), and Quindo is busy with scripting which takes also a lot of time.
///

Offline Snix

Best bet for this idea would be to just copy the glass which you want the decal to be on and then move it slightly outwards the car, over the actual glass and make it same material as paint (prim, spec and the env setting) but use alpha and make it completely transparent. Then change the UV map to continue onto the car body. So even car designs can go over the glass like in Pro Street or other games. In theory it should work, but it requiers every car to be changed like this with materials, UV mapping etc. which would really be cool but too much work. Maybe if they decide to deticate one whole update to fixing UV maps for cars they could do it but for now, vinyl system is good as it is
[Image: JAkaYor.png]

Offline bartekPL

(03-08-2017, 17:46)Snix Wrote: Best bet for this idea would be to just copy the glass which you want the decal to be on and then move it slightly outwards the car, over the actual glass and make it same material as paint (prim, spec and the env setting) but use alpha and make it completely transparent. Then change the UV map to continue onto the car body. So even car designs can go over the glass like in Pro Street or other games. In theory it should work, but it requiers every car to be changed like this with materials, UV mapping etc. which would really be cool but too much work. Maybe if they decide to deticate one whole update to fixing UV maps for cars they could do it but for now, vinyl system is good as it is

I would technically even work because of RenderWare GTA engine and it's transparency rendering.