facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

It was a good run. - Kemosabe

Napisany przez Kemosabe, 25-06-2017, 18:32

It was a good run. - Kemosabe

Offline Kemosabe

Heart 
(pls play for the feels <3)

So I think the time has come for me, Smile) This is not a total leave or quit thread, its just the being conservative on my decisions.
1. Would be following up my Travel Visa and Citizenship Visa for some odd reasons I'll be moving out of Philippines in the nearly future.
2. School, I'm still in the University and have to be serious on it.

anyway I'll try and still would try to come online for the few weeks, probably 2-4hrs limit 4 times a week. I know some would be disappointing of this decision cause some would view me as this "serious person" that mistakes are inevitable. Anyway, I had fun, its been a good run to the community and the staff team. I will still try to keep being in touch even though with this inactivity.

RESPECT LIST.
[Staff]
Bartek - ofc who's not forgetting the nfssa gaben itself, very opinionated person even though we had serious conversations sometimes on Discord, i still find it funny when you said "give them more mute time, stop being a pussy" thats how I started giving people their 15 minutes minimum.
Quindo - you sure do listen to he community, very likable person always listen to suggestions. Cant wait for teh weathers mate *wink* *wink*
Helomyname - the dude's a legit, "a fun dude to hang out with" remember those buffalo races on the White house in LS, those are funny asf.
KomuH - Man those earrape hardbass mini heart attack you put on that stereo, those are funny asf, rarti running away when you play that g**sex audio, and thanks for teaching me my first Polish words.
Arunn - the first guy to teach me everything on being a staff, and keep asking me if he's english is good. Ofc your english is good man, Siema Skurwielu Kurwa. "Where my suki at".
Deadboy - I would say he's the Internal Affairs of the staff team, brainy cunt, although we had an argument when i was drunk asf. I always picture you as a cop
[Image: gHI6lY6.png]
Krazio - ooh the inloved krazio, c'mon you keep denying those feelings man, but still a good guy i hang out and understand every humor i throw in.
Nexxoon - doesn't rly hang out that much but seems pretty cool guy.
Kucky - This dude knows whats up, i would root you 100% to get your Super mod soon, keep doing a good work my dude. I hope you catch those "lazy bastards" you say, hehexD
HZITS, ADR - where are our Russian mods? xD
Rarti - "rare tea" you're funny asf but i picture you as this person who space-out so much and doesn't give a single fuck about everything. xD I always picture as this grill.
[Image: qgw83Th.png]
bk.player - not much talk guy but pretty good at races, stay golden my dude.

[Players]
ImyoNightmare - my main man, keep being optimistic and keep kicking those plebs out of the Global chat. very fun guy to talk to, would definitely hang out with you anytime soon. I would suck ur dick if u suc mine first always picture you as this guy.
[Image: BT7O8bn.png]
TCOP - teacup everyday mate, i hope u make change in UK xD +rep to this guy's humor.
Scaftz - Selamat Pagi boyo jancok, you keep teaching me indo curse words, lol being good crew leader.
Gryzli - you keep saying hi everyime i login, very good example for non-toxic players.
Doge - Mr Dogo still doesn't figure out your Futo setup, goodluck on you future mod application.
Zephyr - Ooh the guy is banned but i have to give him some good rep for making our crew logo, very good guy, too bad he got banned.
Osvaldox - thanks for being true on how i drive my car and giving me tips on how to handle my line better.
Akamataa - thanks man for sharing me your setups they're really helpful on rfarming cash/rp, very cool guy to hang out.
bencxx - oh dood wherever you are, hit me up sometimes we got alot of shit to catch up. first mates i hang out.
whyami - your comet is better dont worry.
sydi#.. - Im kidding when i went out there saying you copied, but the context was copied at some point. whatever man, just keep doing what u want there's no harm in it Smile)
drabweeds - stop promoting your youtube channel every 5 minutes lol
pieland - stop being so sexist lol
whitey - thanks for including me on your youtube vids <3
insanitygamer - i forgot your name but you include me on your youtube vid aswell, +rep
MaikuD - big respect to this dude protecting his ethics, lol you can own whatever u want dude don't sweat it xD
rashed - turkish mate, keep being turkish lel stop calling germans, nazi btw
KawaiiDesu - you can take the mt. Chilliad urself xD

*some of the few screens before disconnecting*
[Image: Ty7JNGC.png] [Image: 6NwmCzC.png] [Image: gRFcDZZ.png]
(oh man i will miss the toxicity Smile )

-sorry if I forgot your name in the list, i just couldn't remember some atm but overall, i love the community and it gave me a better view of how EU players actually are. Some would say, "who is this person" yeah im nobody, i only joined like few months ago and if you hate me that much the thread is not for you, but forreal i love you and the community. Keep making the server great and flooded with great racers. I hope to see you guys anytime soon, i'll just cut off some of my regular schedule for the sole purpose of doing IRL things. I hope some would understand, I won't QUIT, the nfs sa blood still rnning on me. I would definitely come back any time soon, but for now I need to give myself more time and have to realize what to do for my future.

To all that I bashed and i messed up and ended up quitting, you guys can come back I'll be inactive, i think the server is better for you now. haha I'm kidding, just try to calm sometimes, don't take my punishments so serious, I'm just following server rules.

Hope we'll all ride again.

Much love

-Kemosabe
[Image: 1pdr2g.gif]
[Image: 8FdeAa0.png]
Server Moderator | Premium user | Crew Leader

Offline 07canpolat

You forgot tell something about me :'( Anyway good lucks on your school
" They Say I Gotta Learn But There's Noone To Teach Me. "

Offline LisiastyLis

bb kemo
[Image: EhBU2S8.jpg]

Offline M1NISH

(25-06-2017, 18:38)07canpolat Wrote: You forgot tell something about me :'(

Under KawaiiDesu, they mentioned that they couldn't remember about everyone's name.

Hope this time was good for you and you'll visit us sometimes as you've mentioned that.
[Image: 50cc1f4f731dca8cb66fdb9fd42bc57d.png]

Offline Krazio

See you again, Kemo :/
[Image: 7d9ff37c9ccd80574c292e97958514cc.gif]

Offline Quindo

Ey, it was nice playing with you, hope to see you on server every once in a while. Focusing on real life is more important than server tho, so good luck in university and hopefully you will be back online more often when you get a hang of it all!
[Image: Sj14yZE.gif]

Offline Whitey

good luck bro, see u again!
[Image: GKpc1FY.png]

Offline KomuH

Plz no, man, not you. I'll miss u, skurwielu :/
[Image: 230cwBj.png]

Offline bartekPL

Ayy, it was nice to have you in team :/
But do what must be done, good luck Wink

Offline YoWorstNightmare