facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Pursuit suggestions

Napisany przez SkillZ, 10-06-2017, 04:44

Pursuit suggestions

Offline SkillZ

As we know, every player are complain about the NFSA pursuit chase is like GTA 5 Cop chase, so i might give some suggestion here.
1. Change the NFSA pursuit chase to NFSMW (2005) Pursuit chase script.
2. After the backup is done, increase per unit/time is will 10 secs
3. The cop will follow after you if in high and top speed (instead of ramming you), will follow behind you and try to stop you if you low speed.
4. If the cops was stay far away from you (like 50 - 100 meters), the unit count will removed 1 and spawn new one
5. Minimum cop will chase you is is 10 (if 1 cop destroyed, they spawn new one)
6. Phantom SUV will change to SUV undercover with 7,500$ bounty if destroy them.
7. Change the time busted and evaded (6 seconds for busted and evaded.)
8. Police Cross will have in Heat lvl 5 and 6, the bounty of Police cross is 15k.

Offline YoWorstNightmare

The police system isnt the greatest, but i would prefer the current one over the things you suggested tbh
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 

Offline deadboy

1) You have to know, that it's completly different script systems / engines that these two games are using (MW2005 and GTA SA).
It's nearly impossible to create the same system as in Most Wanted and it's already very impressive that the current pursuit system is possible to create for this game.

2) That would make pursuits kinda too easy. It's already on purpose that the back-up needs less time with every heat level. Your suggestion would make every heat very easy to handle after a few minutes of getting chased.

3) I would like this to get added. People could argument with "Then you could farm unlimited time on high-ways" but roadblocks would be an easy solution.

4) It's already like that. They cops will spawn near you if they get too far away. Sometimes it doesn't work perfectly, but as already mentioned, it's nearly impossible to make it flawless.

5) Minimum 10 would be too much. When you have 2-3 cars left, the back-up timer starts, it's good to have a little mental break and think about the next way you will choose.

6) This is not a bad idea, but the Phantom SUVs give already 6k of bounty and it's enough in my opinion.

7) I don't know what's the time right now, but imo it should get more, because you get into the cooldown too quickly and get busted even quicker, at least it feels like that.

8) This is a nice idea and I think some other people already suggested it.
I think it should be a kind of an easteregg and you have a rare / small chance of getting him in heat 6. Should give like 30k-50k bounty if you destroy him and shouldn't spawn again in the same pursuit. (maybe should survive 2 pursuit breakers or a lot of ramming, -> damage multiplier very low)
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline FAMOUZ

The current system is good but the only thing I hate when you stop a bit it's like police derby arena for a moment. If that could get fixed then the system would be almost perfect.

Offline Oskiinus

Instead of exactly Cross, I'd put something referring to actual GTA series. What about white Cheetah?
[Image: H6zD1w6.png]
[Image: qHuOc0y.png]
(06-10-2016, 20:36)Venom Wrote: zkurvená zajebaná dojebaná vyjebaná pojebaná mrdka

Offline deadboy

Yus, with Tenpenny in it lmao
///

Offline Oskiinus

(11-06-2017, 17:49)deadboy Wrote: Yus, with Tenpenny in it lmao

Nah, Tenpenny would be in pimped out race-tuned Premier.

I thought about GTA Vice City and Miami Vice reference
[Image: H6zD1w6.png]
[Image: qHuOc0y.png]
(06-10-2016, 20:36)Venom Wrote: zkurvená zajebaná dojebaná vyjebaná pojebaná mrdka

Offline deadboy

(11-06-2017, 21:02)Oskiinus Wrote: I thought about GTA Vice City and Miami Vice reference

But it's NFS: San Andreas, not Vice City
///

Offline KomuH

(11-06-2017, 21:05)deadboy Wrote:
(11-06-2017, 21:02)Oskiinus Wrote: I thought about GTA Vice City and Miami Vice reference

Check out heat 5 and 6 police cars
[Image: 230cwBj.png]

Offline deadboy

(11-06-2017, 21:11)KomuH Wrote:
(11-06-2017, 21:05)deadboy Wrote:

Check out heat 5 and 6 police cars

Well yea, but it's just the cars. I could answer on your argument with: Unique cars are also not from San Andreas.
But if it's about the characters or some story things, it should relay to some NFS games or GTA:SA.
///