facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

[General Thread] Crew System

Napisany przez bartekPL, 30-04-2016, 23:23

[General Thread] Crew System

Offline bartekPL

Hello!

We're glad to inform you that we started works on Crew System!
Because this system is big and complex, we decided to make general thread about it.
In this thread we will inform you about every change and new things about Crew System, so don't forget to check it regularly Smile

The Beginning

You can access Crew Menu inside garage.
To create new crew, you'll have to have at least 20.000 RP. Other requirements you can see on screenshots below:

[Image: B96ii55.png] [Image: vYGkd4M.png] [Image: kfoG08z.png]

Crew Bank Concept

We're planning to make Crew Bank. Members will can deposit money there and this crew money will can be used for things like changing crew logo, crew name or other purposes in future.
Players won't be able to withdraw money from it but we want to make possibility to reverse deposit.

Crew Logo

There won't be possibility to upload own logo graphic but you'll have advanced logo editor. More info soon.

If you have some suggestions about crew system, please write it in this thread. But remember - we barely started works and we need only essentials, things that must-be for first release of crew system. If you have very good idea but you know it's for future - then keep it for future and don't make spam here. I'll add that we are not even sure Crew Wars will be available at start! It's something more complicated and not very needed to release crew system.

Also every other opinions, comments etc. are welcomed Smile

Offline LisiastyLis

Finally. Smile
[Image: EhBU2S8.jpg]

Offline kacper55331

Crew panel on forum/website? Upload logo then be possible. Smile
If I remember, game account is attached to forum account.. so I can't see problem in veryfication permissions Smile

Offline bartekPL

(30-04-2016, 23:47)kacper55331 Wrote: Crew panel on forum/website? Upload logo then be possible. Smile
If I remember, game account is attached to forum account.. so I can't see problem in veryfication permissions Smile

No, uploading own logo still won't be possible, mainly due to technical problems with features related to logo in-game.

Offline Malak

You will have a new page on userpanel for the crew ranking and an space for your personnal crew.
[Image: WiiNgHg.jpg]

Offline bartekPL

[Image: EuEM4wQs.png]     [Image: vfNcaMNs.png]     [Image: 2GuVqXXs.png]
[Image: A9Tw5ld.png]

Offline ZezitOS

can we also change crew rank names? That would be good, so every crew had an unique rank name and there also should be a section of crews in the forum
If one day speed kills me, don't cry, because I was smiling  Heart
[Image: uOmK1t4.png]

Offline bartekPL

(03-05-2016, 17:52)ZezitOS Wrote: can we also change crew rank names? That would be good, so every crew had an unique rank name and there also should be a section of crews in the forum

We're not planning anything about special sections for each created crew.
About own rank I'll think later. But then should be also feature to set permission of each rank. If you have idea for list of permissions - just post it here.

Offline ZezitOS

(03-05-2016, 18:01)bartekPL Wrote:
(03-05-2016, 17:52)ZezitOS Wrote: can we also change crew rank names? That would be good, so every crew had an unique rank name and there also should be a section of crews in the forum

We're not planning anything about special sections for each created crew.
About own rank I'll think later. But then should be also feature to set permission of each rank. If you have idea for list of permissions - just post it here.

Sure, permissions would also be good.
I have some ideas of permissions:
Permission to kick crew members from same rank or above;
Permission to promote crew members from lower rank to the same as the guy that's promoting;
Permission to invite crew members.
These are the basic ones, but I was also thinking about new things like,
Permission to create crew races/trainings/events ( races, between the crew members doesn't make any sense, I also think none of these make any sense, since you can just go to freerun and make it or create a room in the "Races" lobby in the garage. );
Permission to withdraw money from the crew bank ( it wouldn't be possible as you said in the first post I think, it says you won't be able to withdraw the money, am I right? If so, then it doesn't make any sense too. )

That's it!
Just some ideas, also thought about of them and made them look a little bit better.
If one day speed kills me, don't cry, because I was smiling  Heart
[Image: uOmK1t4.png]

Offline Phrenetiick

Looks cool. Have you already planned something about crew wars? If not, I could help you out