facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Idea About New Heat or Heat Variant 6.

Napisany przez IndvxTT, 03-06-2017, 20:17
Idea About New Heat or Heat Variant 6.

Offline IndvxTT

Star 
Good l Come To Propose An Idea On The Police (HEAT) Already They Seen The Heat 6 (The Great Majority) Good Turning To The Topic My Idea Is A New Heat Or Variant Of Heat 6 What Would Came To Be "Cheeta Police State And Cheeta Police l Catch" These Two As l Said Could Be A Heat 6 Variant Or A New Heat Then I Leave Them Cheeta Police Photos

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: WmcquE2.gif]" />[img]<a href=[/img][Image: c63aRGT.gif]" />

It Is Possible To Measure That All Its Lights Are In Operation And They Only Need Change Those Wheels As l Already Said About The Heat Current Heat 6 And The Current Heat 6 Could Happen To Heat 7

Thank You For Viewing My Idea   Heart Heart Angel  Heart Heart
[Image: Qsq51ZB.jpg]

Offline YoWorstNightmare

looks really nice tbh, not sure if a heat 7 is necessary tho
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 

Offline Sardyna153

What will it be called? (that 7 unit)
[Image: list_by_kouno_b-d7hdfxh.jpg]

Offline LisiastyLis

Stop Typing Like That

btw. it could be quite interesting but I think it will be too hard
[Image: EhBU2S8.jpg]

Offline deadboy

Not necessary in my opinion. With the new update the heat levels are difficult enough (ofc skilled people still have it easy).

But I like these blue and red undercover lights on the front and in the windows. These should get added to all undercover cop cars.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline Helomyname

Only thing I would change about the corvettes we have is the monster truck suspension. Looks ridiculous.

Offline Oskiinus

(04-06-2017, 16:00)Helomyname Wrote: Only thing I would change about the corvettes we have is the monster truck suspension. Looks ridiculous.
I would also add civil variant of it because we have no Corvette

Yeah, looks ridiculous.
[Image: H6zD1w6.png]
[Image: qHuOc0y.png]
(06-10-2016, 20:36)Venom Wrote: zkurvená zajebaná dojebaná vyjebaná pojebaná mrdka

Offline Manik999

Looks much better than that corvette what police actually use at heat 5, i dont hate corvette, its good that SAPD use original supersport vehicles (US police use corvettes in real life, i also liked these corvettes in MW 05) but this vette needs to be better maked, more details etc. it look strange and bad even for GTA SA xD And i agrees with that undercover lights look so cool and should be used, blinking front lights (the white ones) police also use in NFS series. Another heat level can be interesting too, unmarked federal supersports and maybe SWAT vans blocking the way and much more xD