facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

[Maxxed's Suggestion]

Napisany przez Maxxed, 20-05-2017, 13:55
[Maxxed's Suggestion]

Offline Maxxed

Hello Peeps!

In an aim to make the community more interactive and to encourage teamwork I would like to suggest a " CREW TURF " system. 
Its basically self explanatory but for the persons who are lacking common knowledge I shall go in depth and explain.

[Background]

Crews can race against each other to own " lockdown" different areas of the map which can be highlighted in " M ". This can encourage bragging rights, competitiveness and effective team communication and skills. As an reward for such diligent work in achieving a crew location crew members can be granted $$. However it is duly noted that crews may not own the turf forever, hence giving a large payout for achieving the location is not a good idea, instead crew members can be paid by the hour, as in how long they owned the area for.

[Advantages of adding this system]
Increase Competitiveness.
Increase Teamwork
Making good use of the Crew System (Technically the crew system is useless right about now... just a branding for players tbh)

[Disadvantages]
Crews may only recruit members with A class cars and above (The system can have a work around this).
Can result in players only want to join a winning crew (The system can also work around this).

Please share your comments! Feel free to add more disadvantages and advantages.

Offline YoWorstNightmare

Is there a way to gather more territory? And, what would happen if a crew in the top 25 has no territory left? And, if a crew in the top 25 happens to have no territory, a high RP in that crew could Leave it, and join back in, to be back in the top 25. What would happen then? Would the crew get Territory again, and the crew which has gotten their territory lose their gained territory? Ayy lmao such good english.
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 

Offline KomuH

(20-05-2017, 20:06)YoWorstNightmare Wrote: Is there a way to gather more territory? And, what would happen if a crew in the top 25 has no territory left? And, if a crew in the top 25 happens to have no territory, a high RP in that crew could Leave it, and join back in, to be back in the top 25. What would happen then? Would the crew get Territory again, and the crew which has gotten their territory lose their gained territory? Ayy lmao such good english.

I guess you posted it in wrong topic.
[Image: 230cwBj.png]

Offline YoWorstNightmare

Indeed.
In fact, i dont even remember which topic it was.
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif]