facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

yokou

Napisany przez yokou, 14-04-2017, 20:50

yokou

Offline yokou

Nickname: yokou

English skill (1-10): 8-10/10

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: 886k rp, playing since 9-12 march 2016, top 7 in spent time

How much free time do you have to moderate server?: A lot, sometimes even whole day

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: Usually i'm getting pissed off and convincing mods to mute this guy.

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?: To be honest, before i would also insult, but recently i got bored of this (some people can notice). Most of the time i just report that kind of people.

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe): Maybe not on MTA, but i was an administrator on 150 slot minecraft server.

Which language channels can you moderate?: Polish, English, Global

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words): I'm playing since start of the server, so one of the reasons is to try something new. As I can see, even though server has many moderators, only few of them are very active, and new players are arriving due to raise of server's popularity, so it's kinda very hard to take care of 300+ players when 1-3 mods are online. I can offer huge activity on server, to be a chat ranger being on guard at day and night. I will take care of those unpleasant race leavers, who just want to win or sometimes just piss off people. Even though I'm mostly known as server troll, if I would get this rank that would be a call of duty for me, a time for a change of behavior. I know what does this server needs and I want to help as much as i can when others won't be able to, so i hope my application for this rank will be accepted. Thanks for reading!

Away Hexagon

damn no XD

Offline Sardyna153

Nope yokou is pure rak
[Image: list_by_kouno_b-d7hdfxh.jpg]

Offline LisiastyLis

(14-04-2017, 21:16)Sardyna153 Wrote: Nope yokou is pure rak

this is quite interesing hearing that from person like u
[Image: EhBU2S8.jpg]

Offline Oskiinus

You're possibly worst moderator than Ksysio.
Big nope.
[Image: H6zD1w6.png]
[Image: qHuOc0y.png]
(06-10-2016, 20:36)Venom Wrote: zkurvená zajebaná dojebaná vyjebaná pojebaná mrdka

Offline Kuchsee

150 slot minecraft server XDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Mickey

Yokou is prehistoric cancer. NO WAY sry.
[Image: B2GB8S.jpg]

Offline blizardblack

10/10 will be best mod insta aprove
[Image: mq1.jpg?v=5787fe24][Image: facebook_icon.png]

Offline Sardyna153

(14-04-2017, 21:17)LisiastyLis Wrote:
(14-04-2017, 21:16)Sardyna153 Wrote: Nope yokou is pure rak

this is quite interesing hearing that from person like u

Well, but i dont want moderator because im rak like him
[Image: list_by_kouno_b-d7hdfxh.jpg]

Offline Kuchsee

guys plz tell "cancer" it means "rak" in english