facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Parkade drift and more

Napisany przez Małgo, 02-04-2017, 15:47

Parkade drift and more

Offline Małgo

Hello NFS SA community
This is an old idea but I want to ask 
you want new drift maps? Of course it's not that easy 
I can do it but it all depends on Bartek and administration
Here you have the same way the first  of the six maps
[/url]
[img=359x241][url=http://ifotos.pl/z/asqqwse/][Image: parkade-d_asqqwse.png][/img]

[/url]

Write what you think about it

Offline MatthewChow

I could use more drift maps, however, I want big ones, like in NFS Carbon, where I can drift as fast as my car can run.

Is something like that doable?
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Offline deadboy

Hell yea, please add those tracks, and other parking maps, love them
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline MisterJohnson

Yup...Long Mountain Maps to drift without having to hold back my car's throttle...no matter what they say about Touge or JDM stuff...you gotta admit it's awesome, and a large portion of players would want it, relate these to NFS carbon tracks is just an excuse we like to use..

/Support

Offline Małgo

(02-04-2017, 19:48)MisterJohnson Wrote: Yup...Long Mountain Maps to drift without having to hold back my car's throttle...no matter what they say about Touge or JDM stuff...you gotta admit it's awesome, and a large portion of players would want it, relate these to NFS carbon tracks is just an excuse we like to use..

/Support

Ask the bartka because only he knows the answer

(02-04-2017, 17:53)deadboy Wrote: Hell yea, please add those tracks, and other parking maps, love them

I have a green light: 3 thanks

Offline MisterJohnson

I'm quite on the beggining of modeling and I've asked him if he would consider adding custom tracks of this kind...well...
He said he would add if the track fit NFS SA context, if it has a good texture/modeling quality (cause we don't want to drive on squary bumpy roads) and of course, if he likes it...

Offline Małgo

Part 2/6

Offline Goro

Nice one! Could you do some drifts for us like on the actual roads? Around slight hills (look at Missionary Hill drift, it's a pain in the ass, as the angle is too high at some points. My drifting Primo wasn't even able to make it to the third corner, with full throtle in, and NOS turned up hahaha), or tight corners, maybe have a drift around a city? This'd make a great addition to traditional drift racing. Thanks in advance!
[Image: raw]

Offline Małgo

(20-04-2017, 20:57)Goro Wrote: Nice one! Could you do some drifts for us like on the actual roads? Around slight hills (look at Missionary Hill drift, it's a pain in the ass, as the angle is too high at some points. My drifting Primo wasn't even able to make it to the third corner, with full throtle in, and NOS turned up hahaha), or tight corners, maybe have a drift around a city? This'd make a great addition to traditional drift racing. Thanks in advance!

Such things are already on their own behalf because it comes under ordinary race on game map. Try to do maybe something will come of this
 [Image: giphy.gif]

Offline Małgo