facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

NFSU Enbseries

Napisany przez MelonTasty, 11-03-2016, 23:32

NFSU Enbseries

Offline MelonTasty

Recently i've tried to make GTA: SA look like NFS Underground but with little bit more modern changes.
So, here is what i did:
[Image: 7hZVS29.png] [Image: WoMjo2O.png]
Is that even close? What is your opinion?
[Image: pLnKk3j.png]
ミ●﹏☉ミ

Offline Venom

UG games had very bright lights and overall more contrast in lighting. Doesn't really look similiar (low brightness, but that may be just the MTA brightness that resets to 0 when you take images), but it's a good idea.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline MelonTasty

I tried my best to make lights brighter. But lighting system in GTA SA is too different.
Here's imgur album:
https://imgur.com/a/3z33K
There is images with 100% and 0% brightness.
[Image: pLnKk3j.png]
ミ●﹏☉ミ

Offline Venom

Well that's true. Maybe messing with the color pallete will help. I can see some sort of a filter uniting the colors into one hue, whereas in UG the colors were really diverse. Although I think that would require timecyc editing.

Offline Kurtz

Chances of textures similar to U2 are very small as U2 has kinda unique and ''impossible'' textures to copy onto GTA SA. But anyway, someone who likes to make their game more playable with more realistic textures - then this texture is alright but a little bit dark.
[Image: 4dHTRqK.gif]

Offline Poker

Looks AMAZING. You can feel the night in there. Keep it up, it's worth expanding.

Offline MelonTasty

So... i've made more brightness improvements and added Underground-like lensflares.
Album:
https://imgur.com/a/11qv8
And ,again, there is images with 100% and 0% brightness.

Offline Poker

Looks promising. Keep it up!
Linia nie ściana, nawet ta podwójna...

Offline MelonTasty

Preview trailer (with really bad bitrate, sry :{ ):

ENB.zip will be posted later, please wait.

Offline Venom

Sorry but I still have no "underground feel" while seeing it. To me it looks like a generic ENB without ridiculous amount of bloom and other unnecessary stuff. Sorry, but this kinda click-bait.
The night in underground was really bright, whereas yours is the opposite. There are also some parameters (such as light density), which you can only affect by editing timecyc. You can get really nice color correction when done right too.