facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Ryu

Napisany przez fabibastien, 01-03-2017, 05:14
Ryu

Offline fabibastien

Hello, administrators and moderators, i´m gonna submit my information for the Recruitiment. Here we go:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nickname: Ryu

English Skill (1-10): Writing: 7, Reading & understanding: 8

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: -112.798RP, total spent time: 98 hours, 53 mins

How much free time do you have to moderate the server?: Always in the Afternoon, after my day.

What do you do when someone start spamming messages on chat?: A Warning, if the player doesn´t understand my warm and still spamming in the chat, Mute for 15 Mins

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?: Going to the Lenguage Channel of the involved player/s and "moderate" the situation, asking for the involved players what happened and if that player/s have a evidence (Screenshot, etc...)

Do you have any experience? (if yes, describe): Actually no.

Which lenguage channels can you moderate?: English and Spanish Lenguage Channels.

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words): Because, personally i want to keep the GameMode/server with good coexistence and help players (Newbie, for example), and who need it. And obviously, keep the good maintain the good enviroment of the server, making the server a good place to hang out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And... That´s it, i hope you like it and decide if i´m good for moderating the server.  Big Grin
Always aspiring for the best of myself! ^-^

Offline bartekPL

Recruitment is closed...

Away Hexagon

Closed.