facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

NFSSA visual bugs and freezes

Napisany przez Multipivot, 25-02-2017, 16:02

NFSSA visual bugs and freezes

Offline Multipivot

Exclamation 
Hello everyone
I started playing NFSSA 2 days ago and i f*cking love it,but the problem is...it freezes
i dont know why,my pc is good enough to handle GTA SA with a lot of mods.
It happends after 30 min of playing,or getting out of Los Santos
It´s like the screen just freezes and i can only hear the car sounds...it also happends on the loading screens
and another problem i get is...sometimes the screen just goes grey,i dont see any textures,only lights
If someone has this problem or knows how to fix it,please reply on this message

I forgot to mention that I tryed with crash killers,gta sa cracks to work better on mods,i have all my directX and Microsoft visual c++ updated,also my video card drivers

Offline bartekPL

Your PC is too weak.
Tell us your PC configuration.

Offline Multipivot

(25-02-2017, 16:32)bartekPL Wrote: Your PC is too weak.
Tell us your PC configuration.

Processor:Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E7500 2.9Ghz
RAM:3072MB
Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 210 2257MB

Offline deadboy

As bartek already said, your pc is too weak. In most cases you just need more RAM in your pc, because this server takes a lot of memory for the textures that get loaded with every new player getting streamed (own vinyls, new car getting streamed (except he got the same as you). All players have this thing, they just got different limits. I get it after 3 hours of playing and reach 3,7 GB onto the MTA process, although I got 8 GB RAM in my pc.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline Multipivot

(25-02-2017, 17:30)deadboy Wrote: As bartek already said, your pc is too weak. In most cases you just need more RAM in your pc, because this server takes a lot of memory for the textures that get loaded with every new player getting streamed (own vinyls, new car getting streamed (except he got the same as you). All players have this thing, they just got different limits. I get it after 3 hours of playing and reach 3,7 GB onto the MTA process, although I got 8 GB RAM in my pc.

In some cases i get this error screen

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Offline deadboy

Well I didn't had that error message so far. But try to reinstall MTA with cracked GTA. Because it seems like it's more of a problem with the client.dll than the server or your pc.
///

Offline Multipivot

(25-02-2017, 17:50)deadboy Wrote: Well I didn't had that error message so far. But try to reinstall MTA with cracked GTA. Because it seems like it's more of a problem with the client.dll than the server or your pc.

What version of MTA do you have? Because i can try on an oldest version

(25-02-2017, 17:30)deadboy Wrote: As bartek already said, your pc is too weak. In most cases you just need more RAM in your pc, because this server takes a lot of memory for the textures that get loaded with every new player getting streamed (own vinyls, new car getting streamed (except he got the same as you). All players have this thing, they just got different limits. I get it after 3 hours of playing and reach 3,7 GB onto the MTA process, although I got 8 GB RAM in my pc.

And also,when i open the Task manager to end the gta.exe it says only 1,400/800 kb of RAM used

Offline deadboy

(25-02-2017, 18:05)Multipivot Wrote: What version of MTA do you have? Because i can try on an oldest version

I got 1.5.3 (9.11164.4) but every version of 1.5.3 should do it, because other players doesn't seem to have this message, otherwise they would have posted here too.

(25-02-2017, 18:05)Multipivot Wrote: And also,when i open the Task manager to end the gta.exe it says only 1,400/800 kb of RAM used

That's strange. Even if you run gta up to the 30 min of playing you normally reach? Btw also try a clean GTA without mods, only MTA installed.
///

Offline Multipivot

(25-02-2017, 18:22)deadboy Wrote:
(25-02-2017, 18:05)Multipivot Wrote: What version of MTA do you have? Because i can try on an oldest version

I got 1.5.3 (9.11164.4) but every version of 1.5.3 should do it, because other players doesn't seem to have this message, otherwise they would have posted here too.

(25-02-2017, 18:05)Multipivot Wrote: And also,when i open the Task manager to end the gta.exe it says only 1,400/800 kb of RAM used

That's strange. Even if you run gta up to the 30 min of playing you normally reach? Btw also try a clean GTA without mods, only MTA installed.

Im new on MTA.....without the mods you mean without the "Server" mods? or external mods?....because i installed a virgin GTA,installed MTA,waited for the mods of the server to download and then played for the first time

Offline RaiderZoom

Try to get gta san andreas with torrent or from filelist like i did