facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

complaint against deadboy

Napisany przez kreb, 18-02-2017, 00:46

complaint against deadboy

Offline kreb

I understand the server needs more mods since the playerbase is increasing but this is no way a mod should act,I've never seen any of the current mods do anything like that.

He muted me for literally no reason,even though its only 5min it should still be addressed and reviewed by a superior mod/admin.

[Image: 31a48ff091df693cbeb22513effcd7c4.png]

You can see a players agreeing that I was muted for no reason
[Image: eb669dfeea0563580abb8d71840db4b6.png]

After I asked him about the whole thing he told me that I should behave and the reason for mute is because is called him "deadchild" ???
[Image: e6d762e0e777383541138d20549cdbe8.png]

Offline deadboy

wew, he really reported that. Well, I'm excusing for protecting myself. But if those 5 minutes are too much for you, I can reduce it on 2 minutes, the next time you call me a child. Smile

Quindo and Krazio were online too, they saw the sanction and I told them about your report. They didn't say it was harsh or unfair to mute you. They can reply here if they like to

Offline Quindo

Getting muted for calling someone a child isn't fair, making reports because someone muted you for 5 minutes ain't fair either in my opinion. When it comes to deciding if someone has to be punished for insulting, the decision comes down to the moderator. Some moderators may joke with you about insulting them, other ones will mute you for that, it's normal.
[Image: Sj14yZE.gif]

Offline RaiderZoom

you guys both did a mestake sooo let's learn from it ok? Big Grin kreb stop insulting others and deadboy try to have a little more mercy at this situations ok? Smile
you know guys how it's says:the smartest give up or something like that (sry for my english)

Offline Ice

lol... seriously...
>starts nitpicking on staff member.
>cries because he was muted for his actions. gg.

I guess it's not up to me to choose what to do about this complaint and whether accept it or not, of course, but it's nobody's fault but yours. If I start dissing you in main chat just because I dislike you, I doubt you gonna leave it like that. And yes, in your case word "child" is clearly used as an insult to call said player immature person irresponsible for own behavior (go ahead and prove me wrong please, would you?). So that 5 minute mute (oh wow, what a strict punishment, indeed) was kinda deserved. Afterall, deadboy have had his application page on forums for a good week or so. Where were you back then? You had so many chances to write LEGIT criticism about this person when he was still applying, yet you decided to rage in main chat instead. Shows how "mature" YOU are, actually...
[Image: tumblr_md5r2jw4dn1rkewzlo1_500.gif]

Offline LisiastyLis

(18-02-2017, 05:48)Ice Wrote: lol... seriously...

I guess it's not up to me to choose what to do about this complaint and whether accept it or not, of course, but it's nobody's fault but yours. If I start dissing you in main chat just because I dislike you, I doubt you gonna leave it like that. And yes, in your case word "child" is clearly used as an insult to call said player immature person irresponsible for own behavior (go ahead and prove me wrong please, would you?). So that 5 minute mute (oh wow, what a strict punishment, indeed) was kinda deserved. Afterall, deadboy have had his application page on forums for a good week or so. Where were you back then? You had so many chances to write LEGIT criticism about this person when he was still applying, yet you decided to rage in main chat instead. Shows how "mature" YOU are, actually...

lol
[Image: EhBU2S8.jpg]

Offline deadboy

Thanks for your words, it restates my opinion in the full way. I guess this case is closed.

Offline kreb

Ok mr lets break this down a wee bit.
I never dissed the guy like u claim,no the word "child" is not " clearly used as an insult to call said player immature person irresponsible for own behavior" as the word can be interpreted in many ways and I called him "deadchild" not "child" pls look at pics again.
Punishment was not deserved what so ever.
"Afterall, deadboy have had his application page on forums for a good week or so. Where were you back then?" idk probably living life?
 "yet you decided to rage in main chat" please show where I rage in main chat
"Shows how "mature" YOU are, actually... " yes im the immature one that got butthurt and muted a player for no reason

Offline Krazio

(18-02-2017, 16:56)kreb Wrote: "Shows how "mature" YOU are, actually... " yes im the immature one that got butthurt and muted a player for no reason
No, you are the inmature one that got butthurt about 5 minutes mute.
[Image: 7d9ff37c9ccd80574c292e97958514cc.gif]

Offline kreb

(18-02-2017, 17:22)Krazio Wrote:
(18-02-2017, 16:56)kreb Wrote: "Shows how "mature" YOU are, actually... " yes im the immature one that got butthurt and muted a player for no reason
No, you are the inmature one that got butthurt about 5 minutes mute.

yes papi