facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Any news?

Napisany przez Robin, 30-11-2015, 08:10
Any news?

Offline Robin

Just wanted to know that when will the next beta test be opened, I can't wait for the release..

Offline bartekPL

We want to start beta tests this month.
This week should appear new info here on main page Smile

Offline Robin

(30-11-2015, 18:15)bartekPL Wrote: We want to start beta tests this month.
Nice one dude, I've never ever thought that it's possible, but you made it possible. Good luck with your project and can you please upload a video of Circuit and Street X too or can you please PM me the password of your development server? I can't wait to see it. xD

Offline bartekPL

(30-11-2015, 18:46)Robin Wrote:
Nice one dude, I've never ever thought that it's possible, but you made it possible. Good luck with your project and can you please upload a video of Circuit and Street X too or can you please PM me the password of your development server? I can't wait to see it. xD
Well, access to development server have only NFSSA Team members.
Make video of circuits and streetx now will be only a waste of time, but here you have a few screenshots: https://www.facebook.com/mta.nfssa/posts...7246915981

Offline Robin

(30-11-2015, 19:14)bartekPL Wrote:
(30-11-2015, 18:46)Robin Wrote:
Well, access to development server have only NFSSA Team members.
Make video of circuits and streetx now will be only a waste of time, but here you have a few screenshots: https://www.facebook.com/mta.nfssa/posts...7246915981
And how to join NFSSA team?

Offline bartekPL

(01-12-2015, 20:40)Robin Wrote: And how to join NFSSA team?
Well, NFSSA Team is Developer Team, so it's not realy possible to join us. You must show us realy something interesting, your work (like graphics), show us that you are worthful and we can do much more and much faster with your help.

Offline Robin

(01-12-2015, 21:42)bartekPL Wrote:
(01-12-2015, 20:40)Robin Wrote: And how to join NFSSA team?
Well, NFSSA Team is Developer Team, so it's not realy possible to join us. You must show us realy something interesting, your work (like graphics), show us that you are worthful and we can do much more and much faster with your help.
Sorry but my scripting skills aren't good but I can make racing maps for you.

Offline Venom

(02-12-2015, 01:24)Robin Wrote: Sorry but my scripting skills aren't good but I can make racing maps for you.

Maybe you could show us some of your work then, especially when we're in a need for more drag races.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]