facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Przygryw- The Hills v1.1a (update in last post :) )

Napisany przez Przygryw, 18-01-2016, 19:08

Przygryw- The Hills v1.1a (update in last post :) )

Offline Przygryw

Second map just landed on forum Smile. This map is little bit shorter than previous but map is for drift. When you were playing Need For Speed: Underground 2, there were tracks placed on Hills, and your task was to drift down  the hills   to gain points (something like combine of drift and sprint) . This map was exactly inspired by this type of event from NFS:U2. Map is not easy too.

Sorry If I made errors in my English Smile

Version 1.1a incoming tommorow (19.01.2016)
bartekPL write 24-02-2016, 18:17:
Map accepted and already added.
As you can se down below, I'm only Gimp beginner

[Image: 9GJzlR1.jpg?1]
edited by myself Wink

Offline Nexoon

Pretty nice but really short btw it's cool like I said before and this map should be on server. :p
[Image: 6xYUGIG.png]

Offline bartekPL

Hmm this turn at 0:48 seems too sharp.

Offline Bananovy

The track is definitely too short, we can see that objects were made really quickly so it's not looking so good as it at least should. You made it propably in less than 30 minutes.
[Image: Dhqbtv0.png]

Offline Przygryw

It took me about hour, but I will take a look what can I do more for this map Smile

edited by myself Wink

Offline Venom

Yep, should be longer, just like the UG2 hill drift tracks. Hopefully Bartek will start working on the drift sprints soon, as we don't have this type of drift tracks on my country road extension yet either.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline Przygryw

Guys Update/Upgrade here Smile -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgZP40l-...e=youtu.be

edited by myself Wink

Offline bartekPL

Ye, much better but still turn on 0:48 is too sharp. Can you do something with it?

Offline Przygryw

I will tell you by PM

edited by myself Wink

Offline Venom

I don't see anything wrong with that corner.. You can drift on it just fine if you use the right path.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]