facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Blacklist from MW 2005

Napisany przez Manik999, 15-12-2016, 18:06

Blacklist from MW 2005

Offline Manik999

Hi racers, hello NFS development team. As can you know, there is a blackboard of 15 most wanted best racers in the Rockport in NFS. So why not make this in our server, it can be missing for some of us. Blackboard with blacklist: https://store.donanimhaber.com/42/5a/1d/...176014.jpg
There is one rule to be in the blacklist:
Top 500 requiered bounty 500,000 $ (if you dont have 1100 elo here, you are in Top X category, there you dont get any money and RP from rival race won, position with 1100 elo is based on rival races won percentage.)
Top 400 requiered bounty  1,000,000 $
Top 300 requiered bounty  2,500,000 $
Top 200 requiered bounty  5,000,000 $
Top 100 requiered bounty  7,500,000 $
Top 15  requiered bounty 10,000,000 $ (in here you can get the maximum of 2000 elo, but you dont rank up anymore, position in TOP 15 with 2000 elo is based on rival race won percentage.)

Racers needs to make cops for a little bit pissed, so they need that bounty score to be in one of the categories. (Its nice idea because number of bounty is uselles for us right now.)
This expansion can add: Rival races, its one versus one race, there will be picking system, rivals will race on 1 or on 3, or 5 maps. Challenger will find enemy racer in blacklist (his category) Rival will se some message in the chat: Player Manik want to race against you in a rival race (5 maps). There will be some command to accept it or deny.
If racer accept it, there will be special lobby for it, they will pick 1 of they car from garage (no limit.) They can choose every race (drift,drag,circuit etc.) In 5 maps race, both players need to pick 2 or 3 maps, and ban 2 or 3 maps. (if you need to pick 2 maps, you got 3 bans, if you need to pick 3 maps, you got 2 bans. Its randomly.) Both players then click at ready button, it beggins. When its best of 5, it can finish 3:0 or 4:1 or 3:2. And the reward ? There will be some points named elo, in every category you start with 1000 elo points, for lose you lose 100 elo, if you win you will get 100 elo. Elo improve your position in category, if you get 2000 elo, and have requiered bounty, you will rank up to higher category. For every won rival race (all maps.) you get reward: 100 $ and 100 RP in top 500, 200 $ 200 RP in top 400, 300 $ 300 RP in top 300, 400 $ 400 RP in top 200, 500 $ 500 RP in top 100, and 600 $ 600 in top 15. You can do only 2 rival races per day (because  elo farming, and it cant replace normal races, because its good way to make $$$.) And you need to do one rival racer per 14 days, or you automatically lose your rank.There will be one more option called Blacklist in menu, it will display that blackboard with racers on blacklist, there will be online/offline status and 2 races/day status next to player name too. By clicking on them you can see this: https://s28.postimg.org/7p4vl8f7f/blacklist.png (MS paint :-D) There is his picture (based on driver character in game.) his statistics with his bounty, status and challenge button. Every player can change their own BIO (they cant of course if they will be offensive against someone.) Its a good alternative for some players who got everything unlocked, and feel tired racing for nothing, you can be number 1 in blacklist and boost your ego so much xD Big Grin)
Thats all what i want to write i think. Thanks for your attention.

Offline Snake[PL]

Hmm, sounds good, but for now I think more important is Muscle cars than this, but I approved Smile

[Image: Approved-green.png]
[Image: gVlRb3K.png][Image: YaYbfUd.png]
Choose side...

Offline Endriex

KomuH will be always first on blacklist. Nope ^^
[Image: giphy.gif]

Das Auto

Offline KomuH

Oh, come on, I'm not the fastest Big Grin
[Image: 230cwBj.png]

Offline LisiastyLis

There are better drivers than Komuh, trust me.

me
[Image: EhBU2S8.jpg]

Offline MechaNoxia

Sounds good, but top money needed should not be defined l'île 1.000.000$ = Top 100 but more like something évolutive, you need to get more $ than the guy upper on thé blacklist to pass him, or maybe to "officially" level up into à division  (division=top 100, 200, 500 etc)

It's confused but maybe some of you will got it

But anyway base idea sounds really good
We are running in the 90's!
[Image: 1471013118-tumblr-nzbdlhb7fa1qj5jqso1-500.gif]

https://soundcloud.com/arthur-alix-3 

Offline Małgo

money money money money :>

Offline karolv

Whiteseed always top1 xD
[Image: RcD9I5P.jpg]

Offline RaiderZoom

dude put me #14 on blacklist pls i have taz car XD rly