facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Canyon Duel again

Napisany przez Małgo, 31-10-2016, 16:27

Canyon Duel again

Offline Małgo

Video 
Warning !

It's been two months and I'm in February, so I renew topic: 3
someone from the administration is something about expanding details and we look forward to June ?

The idea for a new game mode 

I hope that it is possible for server administration Blush 

Offline Mickey

This will be awesome Big Grin Collisions ON and I can play this Big Grin
[Image: B2GB8S.jpg]

Offline MrBloody

Nice Big Grin
[Image: wRcCnMs.gif]
[Image: faPWwbq.gif]

Offline Venom

Canyon races with collisions will never be playable.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline Małgo

(31-10-2016, 19:39)Venom Wrote: Canyon races with collisions will never be playable.

there is a chance that it will introduce such a procedure?

Offline Venom

There's absolutely no chance of seeing such races because of bad sync in MTA. (colliding with other players without them being affected in any way, etc..)
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline Małgo

(31-10-2016, 23:31)Venom Wrote: There's absolutely no chance of seeing such races because of bad sync in MTA. (colliding with other players without them being affected in any way, etc..)

affected in any way?

after all, may fall from the track
I can always do it with a regular race Smile

Offline Goro

I've already suggested something like this. Didnt get much support.
For the idea: it'd be good, just disable the collisions with players, enable collision with fences and make NO restart option. The one that falls out - looses.
My idea was to create "hardcore" races - if a certain option was ticked at map selection, any collision at higher speed would.cause your car being totalled. Noone seemed to like the idea tho.

Wysłane z mojego C5303 przy użyciu Tapatalka
[Image: raw]

Offline Małgo

(01-11-2016, 11:47)Goro Wrote: I've already suggested something like this. Didnt get much support.
For the idea: it'd be good, just disable the collisions with players, enable collision with fences and make NO restart option. The one that falls out - looses.
My idea was to create "hardcore" races - if a certain option was ticked at map selection, any collision at higher speed would.cause your car being totalled. Noone seemed to like the idea tho.

Wysłane z mojego C5303 przy użyciu Tapatalka

You do not get support, because the usual post does not show how it should look
We have to show how it might look
It is certainly a lot of people who did not play in nfs carbon and do not know how it looks
Same post them nothing says

Offline Spotlight

There's still many other things like map (this would take time, making a track, terrain to look good), scripting racemode + radar which would take a lot of time.

Maybe Bartek will explain it better.