facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Load screen

Napisany przez ZAX25, 13-10-2016, 21:03

Load screen

Offline ZAX25

Well, recently a lot of people complain about, explaining what moments, possibility of game in chat.
So I came up with an idea, that would help in the introduction to game.
Below will show my examples:

[Image: mQb2i5Z.jpg]

[Image: sWn0BlR.jpg]

[Image: qkNNxxT.jpg]

And here I have a question to the Administration...
Is it possible to set load screen depending on the language selection???

I'm waiting also to the opinions of the remaining of users he thinks about this...

PS. Yeah... I know... My english is sucks... But I'm trying... :V
Helping translate by Uncle Google :V
[Image: I9q7Wo2.gif]

Offline Spotlight

We were talking about something like this, but loading screens are too short for this kind of hints.

Offline xEnjoY

Great idea bro +1 rep Smile

[Image: 3T3WrTf.png]

Offline Goro

Good idea. The notes should be short enough to be readable, f.e (let off the gas When you're entering the corner too fast to gain stability) or(if you're driving a RWD vehicle and tend to oversteer often, lay off the gas at corners.)
Another example: (it's only you choosing the car.destiny: sprint, long tracks or drift. Choose Well!)

You fkn' Get the ideas.

Wysłane z mojego C5303 przy użyciu Tapatalka
[Image: raw]

Offline Oskiinus

(13-10-2016, 22:48)Goro Wrote: Good idea. The notes should be short enough to be readable, f.e (let off the gas When you're entering the corner too fast to gain stability) or(if you're driving a RWD vehicle and tend to oversteer often, lay off the gas at corners.)
Another example: (it's only you choosing the car.destiny: sprint, long tracks or drift. Choose Well!)

You fkn' Get the ideas.

best note:
Don't buy Manana
[Image: H6zD1w6.png]
[Image: qHuOc0y.png]
(06-10-2016, 20:36)Venom Wrote: zkurvená zajebaná dojebaná vyjebaná pojebaná mrdka

Offline Goro

Haha, true that Smile)

Offline ZAX25

(13-10-2016, 22:48)Goro Wrote: Good idea. The notes should be short enough to be readable, f.e (let off the gas When you're entering the corner too fast to gain stability) or(if you're driving a RWD vehicle and tend to oversteer often, lay off the gas at corners.)

You fkn' Get the ideas.

Maybe, you right... To short text, will be more readable...
Something from frequently asked questions in chat???
Example:
Drag - Change gears: Up: num "+"; Down: num "-"
Or:
Masks, bumpers, spoilers, wheels and more can be found in BodyShop
Also maybe:
Freerun Duels - You can challange other player for a duel by holding RMB in Freerun Mode and click him.
[Image: I9q7Wo2.gif]

Offline MelonTasty

Well... loading screen times can be extended... yeah, this will cause longer loading times, but the game will load more (hope you got it)
+ if loading will be longer, at the loading screen can be placed random info like longest jump, highest speed, etc.
P.S.
I've got a question to bartek about this sorta. Can loading screens have more frames? By now it's only 4 and for more smooth animation would be nice to see like 20-30... If this is possible, then i could of split my loading screens to this framerate and they still would look pretty smooth.
for those who haven't seen them:

[Image: pLnKk3j.png]
ミ●﹏☉ミ

Offline bartekPL

It is but this would extremely reduce performance and increase resource usage and I can't agree for that.

Offline Goro

(14-10-2016, 12:35)bartekPL Wrote: It is but this would extremely reduce performance and increase resource usage and I can't agree for that.
The loading screens are Just Pictures, cant admins edit them and add some text?