facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Decission About Server

Napisany przez Kubik25, 29-03-2022, 14:29
Decission About Server

Offline Kubik25

Exclamation 
Hi.

I have such a proposal and all players know very well what is happening with the server and what is the interest in it.

My suggestion is simply to shut down the server. The reasons are as follows.

1. Lack of interest of players in updates, patches, new bodykits, etc., that is, just zero interest.

2. The heyday of this server was great but nothing lasts forever and unfortunately the heyday is long over.

3. Administration Time, Don't waste your time on developing this server, did you not notice that players just give you a shit? They don't appreciate your efforts and only join when there is an opportunity.

4. Teams on the server. The teams on the server are also dead and no one is making teams anymore for reasons such that there are simply no players.

5. Willing. Everyone has already scored goals such as the Infernus Cheetah or other cars. There is practically nothing to achieve anymore because all players already have everything gained.

In my opinion, the best solution and the best for you and the players would be simply to shut down the server due to lack of interest. (And god forbid we share the package to the internet)

I hope that the administration will take this proposal seriously because the situation on the server itself is a crisis where practically no one is playing. Say it out loud, the server is dead.

In my opinion, you should expire the purchase of premium services and wait until everyone's premium service expires. Do not introduce any updates because a few days there will be hype and then a reheated cutlet, i.e. fuck interest.

I'll say it again, the server is dead.

Offline Spotlight

As long as there are players and the staff is willing to pay for the hosting, what's the deal? Why do you care so much about closing the server anyway?
It might be somehow dead, but so is MTA I guess. I rarely join the server, once in 2-3 months, but I have noticed it's more like a social hub. What I like about it is that I can just wander around and chat with people I haven't talked to in months.
Anyway, that's not up to you completely Big Grin Don't bother yourself with advising the staff on what should and shouldn't they do regarding keeping the hosting alive.
[Image: e232bd3a5b964ea4ade06115a0d745c8.png]