facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Muted 30 days for what?

Napisany przez Yoohas84, 19-05-2021, 21:12
Muted 30 days for what?

Offline Yoohas84

You guys must kidding me, hello it's JimLahey. Mod Reinvy muted me for 30 days for as he write (sexually harassing and insulting people, acting disrespectfully and toxic for long period of time.).I do not did any of that shit . I want proofs Reinvy sir!!!

Offline yokou

sklej pizde
[Image: QrcLpR1.png]

Offline Bunny

X
dude I'm a rabbit, how do you expect me to sign

Offline Bunny

D
dude I'm a rabbit, how do you expect me to sign

Offline Raven.

(19-05-2021, 21:12)Yoohas84 Wrote: You guys must kidding me, hello it's JimLahey. Mod Reinvy muted me for 30 days for as he write (sexually harassing and insulting people, acting disrespectfully and toxic for long period of time.).I do not did any of that shit . I want proofs Reinvy sir!!!

[Image: 60f3483186b2471f24e326d0.jpg]

Offline broski0909

Been warning ya multiple times but it's like talkin to a wall and here you go, you haven't changed for shit with how you behave on chat and that's what you're gettin.
You better be grateful it's only 30 days
for now

Offline VelozTotal

i think you deserve more than 30 days xD
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=17866929]

Offline ivke

lol you will never learn

Offline c3as3y

(19-05-2021, 21:12)Yoohas84 Wrote: You guys must kidding me, hello it's JimLahey. Mod Reinvy muted me for 30 days for as he write (sexually harassing and insulting people, acting disrespectfully and toxic for long period of time.).I do not did any of that shit . I want proofs Reinvy sir!!!

Haha, as broski said be grateful is 30 days cus you should have got more than that, learn how to behave on global and any other chat in the game, now enjoy your mute.  Angel