facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Ghost - Way [OFFROAD]

Napisany przez kayra999, 12-12-2020, 11:02
Ghost - Way [OFFROAD]

Offline kayra999

Made By : Evov777

Vid

[Image: rita-rossweisse-houkai-impact.gif]

Offline scaftz

First time with offroad maps huh?

The route is absurd for the reason that lake water crossing alone. Like you just go off the road, but not in a good offroad meaning. Right after you start on the lake (which is already absurd on its own) it is very unclear where you should be going because there are no sign of pathway or anything to hint where is the actual route.

For the route i think you can instead utilize the steep climb to the highway (I think NFSSA SUV cars are strong enough to climb that) and figure out more on how it will go back the east side of the pond.

Checkpoints are kinda too close with each other too for not much reason and some checkpoints are only allowing the usage of some portion of the paths so racing here is more of a matter to keep an eye to not miss the checkpoints than enjoying the route.

Offline kayra999

(12-12-2020, 13:17)scaftz Wrote: First time with offroad maps huh?

The route is absurd for the reason that lake water crossing alone. Like you just go off the road, but not in a good offroad meaning. Right after you start on the lake (which is already absurd on its own) it is very unclear where you should be going because there are no sign of pathway or anything to hint where is the actual route.

For the route i think you can instead utilize the steep climb to the highway (I think NFSSA SUV cars are strong enough to climb that) and figure out more on how it will go back the east side of the pond.

Checkpoints are kinda too close with each other too for not much reason and some checkpoints are only allowing the usage of some portion of the paths so racing here is more of a matter to keep an eye to not miss the checkpoints than enjoying the route.

not really

This map is actually around 1 year old so before I do some changes wanted to hear opinions of people about this version of it

(Looks like I need a whole new route so)
[Image: rita-rossweisse-houkai-impact.gif]