facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Circuit Gates of Valhalla

Napisany przez SyoOOxD, 20-11-2020, 23:38
Circuit Gates of Valhalla

Offline SyoOOxD

It is not finished yet, but I want to post it

Map: Gates of Valhalla
Type: Circuit
Author: SyoOOxD

**sorry for going so slow but I hate the blur of the game

[Image: map.jpg]

Offline ivke

Ok so,the route is alright,but there are things that i want to point out.
1.You need to get better at placing arrows.
2.You can make the start/finish line with dockbarr1.
3.This is optional but i think you should add some traffic to make the map a bit harder.

Offline FiDeLuS

valhalla hmm...
Totally not a reference to AC Valhalla

Offline Tekk

That's a very long map with some poorly placed custom objects (like the arrows @ 0:36 and 2:46). However, the biggest issue of it is the dirt road part that starts @ 1:51. The real reason no one ever used this road before is exactly because it's extremely lowpoly and that's a big problem for a lot of cars on the server. You can possibly drive there safely using an SUV but even then there's this crazy downhill part @ 2:08 that's likely gonna kill your run if you accelerate just a little. It will simply send you out of map boundaries.

Back in 2018 when me and Orbacle were looking for the possible rally routes in this area, both of us agreed that this particular part should be avoided at all cost. Later Helo once complained about the rally routes that we've chosen for the event and how they shouldn't belong to the sprint category, but honestly - none of them were on this level of extreme. Other than that, there's plenty of stuff to pick on and I'm just not sure if it's worth it since the map has such issues.

Offline scaftz

Yeah, as already mentioned earlier, the route is quite unacceptable. It's probably enough as a map if you throw away the Leavy Hollow dirt path and everything on the north and just have this very basic loop around the southeast. Arrowing is also bad. Please use the precision slider and try to make the arrows not clip nor gap against each other. You also happen to use the wrong directional version of arrow painted guardrails. There's 2 versions of them just in case you are unaware.

P.S. I can give you an MTA resource to remove motion blur if you would want to.

Offline SyoOOxD

(21-11-2020, 04:56)scaftz Wrote: Yeah, as already mentioned earlier, the route is quite unacceptable. It's probably enough as a map if you throw away the Leavy Hollow dirt path and everything on the north and just have this very basic loop around the southeast. Arrowing is also bad. Please use the precision slider and try to make the arrows not clip nor gap against each other. You also happen to use the wrong directional version of arrow painted guardrails. There's 2 versions of them just in case you are unaware.

P.S. I can give you an MTA resource to remove motion blur if you would want to.

The map is pretty basic, I know, but that’s why I don’t want it to be a dm map with obstacles all over it, and when it comes to arrows, I’m improving, of course, if they accept the map

**and the blur removal tool, if you gave it to me, I would be very grateful
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=352654&dateline=1589175746]