facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

FacFerC

Napisany przez FacFerC, 16-11-2020, 06:19

FacFerC

Offline FacFerC

Nickname: FacFerC

English skill (1-10): 7

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: 2,461,027 RP, 127 days and 18 hours, playing since 2018

How much free time do you have to moderate server? 6-2 hours depending the day 

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: i warn him and if he continues i mute him for 15 or 20 minutes

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?: i warn him and if he continues i mute him for 20 minutes or more

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe): yes, i was moderator in some mta servers since 2012, i remember being a important mod in a freeroam server back in 2012 and between 2018-2019 i moderated another freeroam server
and if i can call this a experience too i am moderating my own crew Rivalry being the leader there

Which language channels can you moderate?: spanish and global

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words): I've been playing at nfssa since a long time and i liked this server so much, i like to help the players
in the server (especially the new ones) with their problems and doubts and I think that being a mod I could make the chat a better place where the rules are respected and followed by all
but especially i want a chat with a good ambience where the toxics don´t have
the opportunity to disturb in the chat and receive their deserved punishments
i want to help by improving the hispanic chat behaviour because actually there are so much toxicity

Offline Sen

Good luck!

[Image: 117173444_660333821270244_3613918725912000100_n.jpg]

Offline Razuto

Haven't seen you in a while so i don't know how much active you are. Your english skills seems ok. The only thing that worries me is the fact that you're kind of soft, but still a good option for the mod rank. Good luck.
[Image: nIBu9IN.jpg]

Offline Tekk

Always seemed like a nice and friendly person to me. Never got reported for anything, at least not when I was around. Unrelated but I think you had some sick BTCC replicas and you also participated in some events. Rukito mentioned the (possible) soft personality issue, but as long as you know what to do with the rulebreakers, I believe that's not gonna hurt anyone. You surely have a ton of experience according to the application, so I'd probably say yes.

Offline Kousak

Fac for mod, ofc.

Offline iAmJaiRR_

, u need be more active but u nice player, also good luck

Offline SamCordYT

Your dead at the server why are you postulate to be mod ?._.

Offline Bunny

My man, it's been a long time since we started playing on this project and I have to say that you are one of the best people I met here. I have no doubt that you will do great if you get the position. I couldn't possibly type all the good stuff I want to write about you as that would take a wall of text, so I'll sum all this up by giving my huge +
Good luck!
dude I'm a rabbit, how do you expect me to sign

Offline SilverRacer

+1.You've always willing to help new players, good luck FacFerC!
[Image: iQT6jnn.png]

Offline VelozTotal

respectable guy and nice person, good luck!!!
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=17866929]