facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Quadruple LV

Napisany przez kayra999, 10-11-2020, 16:42
Quadruple LV

Offline kayra999

So these are the last ones I made for now.         Made By Evov777

LV Outrun

Nova-Ascension

Starburst

VIP.Road
https://youtu.be/KUBPKq2LFxM
I removed every single tree I putted on this one so 0.07 is nothing full of trees so does 0.21

So long thanks for support and tips but lemme tell this I cant make everyone happy at the same time.

[So fucking thanks to scaftz for the curve tip in nac]
[Image: rita-rossweisse-houkai-impact.gif]

Offline Tekk

(10-11-2020, 16:42)kayra999 Wrote: LV Outrun

Lovely map, pretty clean, just a few additional details here and there. Definitely should be fun to run using A and B classes. Consider changing the arrow walls @ 1:31 and 1:39 to be more roundy, to match the rest of the curves. Rest of the map looks good to me.

(10-11-2020, 16:42)kayra999 Wrote: Nova-Ascension

The custom mapping @ 0:21 looks pretty damn good, but at the same time there's other stuff and some questionable decisions that I'd like to point out:

1. The long arrow wall that starts @ 0:08 - I can't think of a solid reason why it's there. It's highly unlikely that people will ever consider driving into water in this place (unless they're fooling around or doing it on purpose). Since it's the beginning of the map and there's lots of space around, I just doubt it can happen accidentally. My suggestion would be using some invisible walls instead as a safety measure, and it will also help you to optimize the map. It's just better to use one big object for the walls instead of a bunch of smaller ones. Yeah, it's understandable that these arrows are supposed to isolate the map from the rest of the SA world, but people are there for a race, not exploring. So don't worry about it much.

2. Not sure if there's a need in the alternative way that you can see @ 0:30 / 1:24 if you can simply drive straight with no problem and it's always faster like that.

3. The buildings that starts appearing @ 0:36 / 1:18 seems kinda off the place to me. Most of them are placed too close to the road and there's sand and bushes near the entrances and doors. They are clipping through the ground too and it looks kinda strange. Might wanna re-design that part in the final version.

4. I'd extend the arrow wall @ 0:43 / 1:13 to close the gap in between of those palm trees or use some alternative props to block it. Some people may think of driving there (that happened to lots of players on Three Cities when they first played the map).

(10-11-2020, 16:42)kayra999 Wrote: Starburst

1. The arrow wall @ 0:05 confused me for a second when I first saw it, then I realized it's just an alternative way. I believe that no one will be taking it neither on forward or the reverse route, as the shortcut is clearly visible and much closer to take.

2. 0:07 - I think that's a weird decision to make the arrow wall to look like that. Consider changing the curve so it reaches the divider/middle part of the bridge. There will still be enough space to turn.

3. I'd put some vehicle or an object @ 1:45 near that upslope to prevent people driving up on it, if that's not supposed to be a legit shortcut of course.

(10-11-2020, 16:42)kayra999 Wrote: VIP.Road

The route looks rather interesting. Undecided about the look of the buildings @ 0:32 but overall this map is unique and I'd like to try it. Good job!

Offline kayra999

(11-11-2020, 01:28)Tekk Wrote:
(10-11-2020, 16:42)kayra999 Wrote: LV Outrun

Lovely map, pretty clean, just a few additional details here and there. Definitely should be fun to run using A and B classes. Consider changing the arrow walls @ 1:31 and 1:39 to be more roundy, to match the rest of the curves. Rest of the map looks good to me.

(10-11-2020, 16:42)kayra999 Wrote: Nova-Ascension

The custom mapping @ 0:21 looks pretty damn good, but at the same time there's other stuff and some questionable decisions that I'd like to point out:

1. The long arrow wall that starts @ 0:08 - I can't think of a solid reason why it's there. It's highly unlikely that people will ever consider driving into water in this place (unless they're fooling around or doing it on purpose). Since it's the beginning of the map and there's lots of space around, I just doubt it can happen accidentally. My suggestion would be using some invisible walls instead as a safety measure, and it will also help you to optimize the map. It's just better to use one big object for the walls instead of a bunch of smaller ones. Yeah, it's understandable that these arrows are supposed to isolate the map from the rest of the SA world, but people are there for a race, not exploring. So don't worry about it much.

2. Not sure if there's a need in the alternative way that you can see @ 0:30 / 1:24 if you can simply drive straight with no problem and it's always faster like that.

3. The buildings that starts appearing @ 0:36 / 1:18 seems kinda off the place to me. Most of them are placed too close to the road and there's sand and bushes near the entrances and doors. They are clipping through the ground too and it looks kinda strange. Might wanna re-design that part in the final version.

4. I'd extend the arrow wall @ 0:43 / 1:13 to close the gap in between of those palm trees or use some alternative props to block it. Some people may think of driving there (that happened to lots of players on Three Cities when they first played the map).

(10-11-2020, 16:42)kayra999 Wrote: Starburst

1. The arrow wall @ 0:05 confused me for a second when I first saw it, then I realized it's just an alternative way. I believe that no one will be taking it neither on forward or the reverse route, as the shortcut is clearly visible and much closer to take.

2. 0:07 - I think that's a weird decision to make the arrow wall to look like that. Consider changing the curve so it reaches the divider/middle part of the bridge. There will still be enough space to turn.

3. I'd put some vehicle or an object @ 1:45 near that upslope to prevent people driving up on it, if that's not supposed to be a legit shortcut of course.

(10-11-2020, 16:42)kayra999 Wrote: VIP.Road

The route looks rather interesting. Undecided about the look of the buildings @ 0:32 but overall this map is unique and I'd like to try it. Good job!
LV-Outrun

Sure not much of a problem I also thought of that tbh

Nova-Ascension

I knew I would fuck up the highway somewhere I will do highway again.

I putted arrows out of habit but sure I can remove them and put an invisible wall

I didnt saw anyone trying to cut there but not much of a problem

Starburst 

Yes that corner I consider keeping it like that.Nobody uses that original lane in bahn station after all right ?

I made that arrow wall to side that much because the other lane is also useable

Gas station cut is possible and I removed gasoline pumps because of that reason

V.I.P Road

Well thanks.

I made that building look like stock place for binco and pizza place.

So long thanks for your tips and reminding me to modify the map

Fixes

LV Outrun

Starburst

Nova Ascension

Offline Tekk

(11-11-2020, 08:30)kayra999 Wrote: Gas station cut is possible and I removed gasoline pumps because of that reason

Not talking about the gas station pumps but the upslope that's attached to the building next to it. If I'm not mistaken, it's a legit ramp for one of the unique jumps in SA. Here's the picture that explains it better:
[Image: P13uURf.png]

(11-11-2020, 08:30)kayra999 Wrote: Fixes

Seems fine now, good job.

Offline kayra999

(11-11-2020, 20:26)Tekk Wrote:
(11-11-2020, 08:30)kayra999 Wrote: Gas station cut is possible and I removed gasoline pumps because of that reason

Not talking about the gas station pumps but the upslope that's attached to the building next to it. If I'm not mistaken, it's a legit ramp for one of the unique jumps in SA. Here's the picture that explains it better:
[Image: P13uURf.png]

(11-11-2020, 08:30)kayra999 Wrote: Fixes

Seems fine now, good job.

aaaaa  that  I didnt even realised there was a ramp there xd I just fixed that part