facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

[Suggestion]TollBooth Time Trial Race

Napisany przez ulusoy, 19-10-2019, 01:53
[Suggestion]TollBooth Time Trial Race

Offline ulusoy

Star 
Hi , Im AngeL_GhosT  Angel

I will make a nice and possible suggestion today. I think a race type found in nfsmw should be added. This race type is a time trial race. The name of the race type : tollbooth

For those who don't know ; In this type of race you must pass 3 or more waypoints at the given time ( example: 1 minute between point 1 and point 2, you should reach point 2 within 1 minute , If you reach less than 1 minute, the time for point 3 starts again and adds the time remaining to point 2 above the time given to point 3. )

Another suggestion ; Mat is working on moonbeam. I think deluxo, locust, beamer, buggy as well as a certain number of moonbeam should be opened by tollbooth races.

What do you think about this subject ? 

Picture : 

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]

Offline Berkayy.

First of all nice idea, Angel_Ghost. I agree with you, it should be replaced with current time trial. Anyway this is NFS server, isnt it. It would be nice if devs make this race type. I want this race type for a long time as well.

Offline Orbacle

It is a viable idea, but the problem is that there are lots of checkpoints on current Sprint tracks and they don’t fit well with the concept of tollbooths (tollbooths are usually on highways), either would need to place actual mapped spots to pass through (which would take hours and hours of placing these) or just make specific checkpoints on current sprints as checkpoints for this race type, but then that wouldn’t be “Tollbooth” mode, because there would be no tollbooths, just some sort of arcade mode for sprints.
Alternatively, maybe we could make a special Tollbooth mode which would be on special [Tollbooth] tracks and that mode could exist alongside Time Trial mode, because replacing current time trials for mostly highway tracks is a bit lame.

Offline [ROTS]Mad_Mike

So basically, we don't really have enough GOOD highway pieces to put tollbooths around, this is basically just a time trial with bonus time, interesting, maybe, but it is just about how fast your car can go, not about how fast you can be...
[Image: tenor.gif]

Offline briggie

this is actually doable but as a new time trial mode. we just need 12 (24 because reverse) tracks on highways and highway type roads. most of the players anyway play time trials only on longest highway tracks so this wouldnt be a huge change. this way tollbooths would only physically appear only in time trials.

Offline Remolit

hold w race