facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Optimization update

Napisany przez Rafaea512, 28-07-2019, 22:54

Optimization update

Offline Rafaea512

Hey guys
Im not suggesting cars or gamemode for now, but god we really need this...
NFSSA takes as base GTA San Andreas wich is a game that got released in 2004 (15 years ago).
You must know that GTA SA can run in every pc, right? But NFSSA requirements are almost the same as a 2011-2010 game, wich says that you need a medium end PC to run NFSSA at very good FPS and no makes sense beacuse its a 15 years old game bruh
The poor optimization of the server makes really frecuent fps drops in low end PCS like mine (Average FPS in NFSSA on my PC: 18-31 fps) and very constant freezes wich makes the game kinda unplayable.
Cities like Los Santos and parts like Doherty are the most laggiest parts of the server due the bad optimization and a huge player amount. I played many MTA servers and i went on parts that have a higher amount of players than Doherty and my game haves stable FPS, while in NFSSA not.
So please, make a optimization update now. It can be included in a tuning update or a car update who knows but this is really necessary for low end pcs NFSSA players
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=3416645]

Away OneFanOfWorld

I'm using a GT 1030, game freezes for a second while going in doherty sometimes and i'm not getting a quite stable fps in doherty either, sometimes screen glitches happen too (while i'm near Uranus most of the times), and the most annoying thing is the „out of memory”, i think it's due to the vinyls and colors on the cars, due to the fact that when i see a car with out of memory then more, all of them got „out of memory Restart mta” as their color/paintjob/whatever..
NFS:SA should really get an update, i agree with this topic. +1

Offline susis

2006 pc 2004 console oh and its because mta has 2gb of max ram so thats why you can get ''out of memory'' but if you can run gta sa at max then you should be able to have atleast 40fps on lagherty even on shit pc
ok

Offline scaftz

I believe if the devs have anything they can work with to optimize the game they have already done it, Further than that it is the game's limitation. What MTA servers you played where you got more stable FPS if i may ask?

Offline Rafaea512

Default MTA Server (mostly on places like Grove Street)
FFS races with many players
Many modded servers like Need for Speed and GTA V (those were shut down tho)
All of them run at stable FPS, while NFSSA dosen't do that.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=3416645]

Offline scaftz

Freeroam and FFS is much more FPS friendly since it doesn't have much things going on. Cars are SA default and everyone uses it. It can be like 24 Infernuses lining up in the starting line and causing none to less FPS drops because it is just 1 car model loaded. In NFSSA you have custom parts and vinyls for every car which is quite a huge load. Idk about those NFS and GTA V server.

Offline Akatoyaa

Everything u need to play on nfssa is min 8gb ram + ssd or min 10 gb ram [2 gb for ram disc], graphics card make almost no difference, i have same fps on hd4000 and gt960M [stable 60 fps in races, and ~40 fps on doh]

Offline yauza

agreed

Offline susis

lol i get good fps on even older hardware then again pc>laptop
ok

Offline HorizonLive

Tbh , another reason why the game lag especially for me its how almost all the players stay in doherty in line afk.

[---------------------------------------------] I will never find true love! ;( [--------------------------------------------------]