facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<
>> Get know with new in-game rules! <<

Shopping cart (Vehicle preview) for Body Shop (+ pictures)

Napisany przez Nicos21, 06-05-2019, 15:30

Shopping cart (Vehicle preview) for Body Shop (+ pictures)

Offline Nicos21

Howdy!
Have you ever played, for example, in NFS: Carbon? If you tuned cars here, you probably know what the shopping cart is. You can check all the future external view without paying any money! Well, why don't we have this feature yet?

Since the tuning here is divided into different stores, vinyls are free, we can apply this new system for Body Shop and probably Accessories shop.

So, why we need this?
- Sometimes we don't even know how our car should look and we unlock and buy many useless things we change or remove. By this we are spending honestly acquired bodypoints and money.
- I remember when sultan had the update. I couldn't check new bumpers because i had wide body. You will be able to check incompatible parts 
without paying extra money.
- It is really great when we making bodykit variations to get a clean vinyl idea for each.
- At least, this is something fresh.

How i would like it to work.
I got some pictures for you :) (Sorry for bad quality and resolution)

Look at this one.

You can pick everything you like. You can apply even locked things or things you haven't money on. If you ran out of money or bodypoints - the game will warn you and you will be unable to buy the things.
There is shown:
- Price of the choice
- Count of items you picked
- Bodypoints you need to unlock
- Warning if you can't buy this

[Image: mO2Lfez.png]

Well
If you want to buy one or two things fast, you still can do this. If you press "Buy" button, item will be purchased without adding to cart. If you press "OK", item will be moved to your cart.

[Image: Z75c0cT.png]

So, if you are done, you can watch what you got.
"Shopping cart" is now standing instead of "Front Bumper". Press this button to summarize.

[Image: 2PzXhv0.png]

There will appear the cart menu. You can finally buy the things and apply on your car. If you haven't enough money or bodypoints or changed your mind - you can delete some items.

There is shown:
- The price of all choice
- The price of every single item
- Bodypoints requirement of all choice
- Bodypoints requierment of every single item
- Name and category of every single item
- Deleting item button

Cancel button returns you into the shop to continue choosing. Remove all button resets the choice. Unlock & Buy literally unlocks and purchasing.

[Image: TCoADQH.png]

I hope you enjoyed reading this! Also i hope pictures were cool and simple to understand <3
I'm always ready to discuss it

Thanks for the attention. With love.

Offline HyperLev

Wow! This is a really good idea!

Offline yokou

@forkerer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: QrcLpR1.png]

Offline LeonSkript

I agree but you shouldn't be able to leave without paying.
Also Quindo add this with bodyshop inventory plz.

Offline Nabatse

Great work on this dude. I probably lost about 55k $ just for the "it's not the <insert part name here> i want on my car, it looks silly, i want the other one back that i owned" reason so far...
Honestly it's a good idea, but (in my opinion) it would be better if you have bought a spoiler,wheel,bodykit or anything on one car, and you change it, you wouldn't have to pay again next time to get the last one back beacuse you changed your mind. You only have to buy it once, and it will be free from that point if you change it, just like the performance shop works, obviously it would be separated individually as well.

Offline Lefty

Finally someone with good and interesting suggestions, very nice. +1
[Image: middle-finger.png]

Offline Akatoyaa

just add it Wink

Offline alfa

very very very nice
                                     [Image: 29ly25e.png]                                        

Offline Rafaea512

Really nice and useful suggestion, supporting this.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=3416645]

Offline EloRamzes

In my opiniom current system is better