facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

way to get rid of lamps

Napisany przez Aroszparo, 30-04-2019, 22:29

way to get rid of lamps

Offline Aroszparo

can you use it?

https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/RemoveWorldModel

Offline Jamesrobinson

or just make it something like ghost so it's still there but well no collision and it won't looks much like a city with no supporting infrastructures xd
[Image: jerry.jpg]

Offline LeonSkript

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpO0gBE_lpc
[Image: puvIAqJ.jpg]

Offline Remolit

I'll make you a map completely devoid of lamps, and you still won't get true toptimes.
Breakable objects aren't that big of a deal if you learn to break/avoid them properly.

Offline susis

exactly
ok

Offline Aroszparo

(02-05-2019, 09:00)Remolit Wrote: I'll make you a map completely devoid of lamps, and you still won't get true toptimes.
Breakable objects aren't that big of a deal if you learn to break/avoid them properly.

you know nothing about racing so be quiet please

Offline Rarti

(02-05-2019, 19:36)Aroszparo Wrote:
(02-05-2019, 09:00)Remolit Wrote: I'll make you a map completely devoid of lamps, and you still won't get true toptimes.

XDDDD
[Image: Rarti.gif]

Offline LeonSkript

Fight, fight, fight, fight, fight.
[Image: puvIAqJ.jpg]

Offline 07canpolat

Love you arosz. You told the words inside me xD  Heart
" They Say I Gotta Learn But There's Noone To Teach Me. "

Away Lefty

DESTRUCTION 1 0 0