facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Reason Why NFSSA is dying.

Napisany przez HorizonLive, 15-02-2019, 20:07

Reason Why NFSSA is dying.

Offline HorizonLive

Thumbs Down 
Reasons?:

[---------------------------------------------] I will never find true love! ;( [--------------------------------------------------]

Offline Sardyna153

7.golddiggers? what is that? from my experience golddigger is person who "loves" another person because he's a millionaire, and i don't know how is that related to nfsa
[Image: list_by_kouno_b-d7hdfxh.jpg]

Offline Akatoyaa

Why nfssa is dying:
1. To low rewards for loo.(o)sers
2. Players are scared about loosing.
3. Nfssa is to complicated for normal people [dyno and setups gives to much advantage] and cars are hard to handle.
4. Well i don't care about freerun stuff like lot of "not normal" players on server [no lifes, race guys etc.] but they can't race cuz>look at points 1-3.
5. Hexa is making lot of URL, THX man but... u sucks in doing this.
6. No NFSSA TEAM proper events [excluding some useless carmeets]
7. Dump neewbies don't know what to do here? They need some guide.
8. Actually i aggree with to much toxic players XD
9. Delete cops
10. Do something with maps/lapbreaker

Offline scaftz

(15-02-2019, 20:07)HorizonLive Wrote: 1.Bad Moderators and Weak ones except: Hexagon and Bunny and a few others
2.No Url unban command
3.Too many stupid glitches
4.Overpowered cops
5.Too many toxic players
6.Crybabys
7.Golddiggers(hate them soo much: example: scorpion)
8.Bullying
9.Wasting time for a car , example sultan while a manana can beat it easily.Trust me i saw a few mananas faster than sultan.
1. Yes, and no. Would love to see more competent moderator.
2. Not needed. Trust me you don't want to see global filled with "pls unban me i was disconnected".
3. Report them instead of whining about them.
4. Git gud
5. Yes, relate to point 1.
6. What?
7. What? x2 (but yes fuck Scorpion)
8. I felt guilty but i can't help it seeing the server filled with at least 3 Scorpions
9. See point 4. Same skilled driver will most likely get faster times on a Sultan.

(15-02-2019, 21:39)Akatoyaa Wrote: Why nfssa is dying:
1. To low rewards for loo.(o)sers
2. Players are scared about loosing.
3. Nfssa is to complicated for normal people [dyno and setups gives to much advantage] and cars are hard to handle.
4. Well i don't care about freerun stuff like lot of "not normal" players on server [no lifes, race guys etc.] but they can't race cuz>look at points 1-3.
5. Hexa is making lot of URL, THX man but... u sucks in doing this.
6. No NFSSA TEAM proper events [excluding some useless carmeets]
7. Dump neewbies don't know what to do here? They need some guide.
8. Actually i aggree with to much toxic players XD
9. Delete cops
10. Do something with maps/lapbreaker
1. Kinda. Casuals tends to lose interest as they see they can hardly get himself up to the top.
2. Yes, and we can't do much about it.
3. Yes.
4. Freerun stuffs can kill the boredom from racing, reward should be kept on minimal so people still do races as their main activity.
5. Yes, please Hexagon just stop your HUFEs, literally cutting people's playing span by a half due to them grinding too much faster than they should just because you wanted Locust.
6. We got Rally event recently, it was scripted too. (correct me if i am wrong i didn't participate)
7. They have guides, most prefer to struggle by not reading them.
8. Can't agree more.
9. Why though? See point 4.
10. They are trying.

Offline Nick33BC

The actual only big problem with NFSSA that is killing it is that nobody understands it, Because the game does not explain itself. The game does not tell you what each car is like to drive, The game does not tell you how to make setups, The game does not tell you how to dyno. So new players just get stuck in a big boring grind where they lose over and over and then they quit because they are too lazy to figure it out.

The solution is easy to understand information and tutorials inside the game. So players can learn what each thing does while they are playing.

"9.Wasting time for a car , example sultan while a manana can beat it easily.Trust me i saw a few mananas faster than sultan." That is only because you don't know how to dyno. A maxed Sultan is WAY faster around a track then a maxed Manana if they are equally skilled players with good dynos.

If i was not so much of a lazy ****, I would have made some tutorials to help people by now. But i will try to work on it.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Offline Akatoyaa

for players that play 1-3 hours a day max, making setups/dynos is just a waste of time cuz they earn to low ammount of rp to max out their car ^^ [or they just want to chill on doherty]

Offline Nick33BC

(15-02-2019, 23:38)Akatoyaa Wrote: for players that play 1-3 hours a day max, making setups/dynos is just a waste of time cuz they earn to low ammount of rp to max out their car ^^ [or they just want to chill on doherty]

The only reason they are earning low amounts of rp is because they are losing. A slightly good dyno can easily win in E class. Just by using 0/3/0 and a good tire pressure you can dominate low score. So if they play 1-3 hours a day knowing that information and being able to win will help them gain RP much quicker.

Offline Akatoyaa

Making multiplayer only racing game with advanced/complicated mechanics, and hard handling w/o any driving assists is impossible, becouse u will not found enought players that will play it, nfs world was working only becouse it was nfs and that game was to easy (and p2w xd).

When dyno was released on Nfssa I was glad, but now I think, that dyno should be:
1 deleted
2 nerfed
3 give decent presets for players.
And ofc cars need to be balanced, focusing on suspension that really suck here, there's maybe 2-4 cars that have normal suspension, with SGT on top of list.

Offline Nick33BC

(16-02-2019, 00:07)Akatoyaa Wrote: Making multiplayer only racing game with advanced/complicated mechanics, and hard handling w/o any driving assists is impossible, becouse u will not found enought players that will play it, nfs world was working only becouse it was nfs and that game was to easy (and p2w xd).

When dyno was released on Nfssa I was glad, but now I think, that dyno should be:
1 deleted
2 nerfed
3 give decent presets for players.
And ofc cars need to be balanced, focusing on suspension that really suck here, there's maybe 2-4 cars that have normal suspension, with SGT on top of list.

If it just showed you what each dyno slider actually did ingame then people would understand it. and it would not make any problems. By adding tooltips and maybe small informational videos inside the dyno room that can be clicked on to learn what each thing does would not be that hard for the devs to add. The only reason the dyno system is bad for new players is because the game does not tell people how to use it.

Offline scaftz

There are dyno guides on the forum, as well dyno library made by lefty. As already stated by me earlier, they already got guides and stuffs to begin with, they just prefer to struggle by not giving a single fuck. Doubt it will make any major difference even if those guides gets imported into in game as advanced tuning tutorials, considering the majority of people who play here has a mental of not wanting to read even the most basic stuffs like rules or introduction.