facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

suggestions section is at 666

Napisany przez Lefty, 13-12-2018, 23:48

suggestions section is at 666

Offline Lefty

[Image: jjt1oXs.png]
satanic update when?

Offline susis

jeez you have nothing else to do but to make usless threads?
ok

Offline scaftz

jeez you have nothing else to do but to make usless posts?

Offline Lefty

(14-12-2018, 13:06)susis Wrote: jeez you have nothing else to do but to make usless threads?

(14-12-2018, 16:01)scaftz Wrote: jeez you have nothing else to do but to make usless posts?

I have nothing to do for 5 months

Offline Rarti

so you gonna beg for unban for 5 months?
[Image: Rarti.gif]

Offline BUNNY

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
dude I'm a rabbit, how do you expect me to sign

Offline susis

Pretty much will keep forums alive with usless threads
ok

Offline Lefty

(14-12-2018, 17:28)Rarti Wrote: so you gonna beg for unban for 5 months?

Nah, I already received a couple of no's, nothing that I would say would change anyone minds, but, I just think that a Serial ban was unecessary since, Serial bans are a thing done to prevent people from joining/playing, but within certain reasons, hackers and cheaters for example, persons that litery inject or modify the game parameters to obtain advantage over others or ruin the game entirely, obviously no one wants these kind of people on their game, so a serial ban to prevent this prague from ever joining again is super welcome, but let's see exploits, "exploit" is a term used to define abusive use of a feature/failure on a system or a way to overcome barriers on a system(limitations), in other words, the system is at fault for having this issue in the first place, of course the abuser is at even fault for abusing it, but if this failure wasn't there, it would have no abuser either, so, of course I know the biggest concern about my act is that I spread the exploit to everyone, not actually for exploiting myself since exploit for exploit everyone abused one atleast once in this server (the infinite magazine run bug on buffalo update for example), but ok serial banning me would make me not be able to find anymore exploits, but I mean, I'm one in 300+ players, if I'm not the one finding, someone else will eventually find one, and instead of behaving like me, showing that is a thing and needs a fix, or less recklessly just reporting it, it could be a person that actually wants to abuse it, look at anodize for example, it only got caught when it got obvious enough, so I mean I'm not saying I didn't deserved a punishment, of course that was wrong and stupid of my part, but like, they could have banned my account(the account itself) permanently, that I would be fine with it, losing 2 years and a half of progress for such stupid thing would already be a huge kick in the butt, but I would be fine since I could start all over from the zero and rethink my acts and never do this stupidity ever again, Blank only abused the exploit and because of me, but he got the same punishment as me, and he didn't do half of what I did, he is at his own fault for being so ingenuous, but atleast him didn't deserved a serial ban, none of us actually, for me a permanent account ban for my act and for him the normal 6 month account ban for just exploiting, "oh, so you're saying that anodize didn't deserved a ban aswell?", I seriously don't know how he would be able to abuse exploits if the exploits are/get fixed. But yeah idk the politics behind the staff, so, I guess I'm waiting anyways.
Will be using this time to study programming(which I already was b4 the ban, but not Lua), to maybe be useful for the community on the future.

Offline susis

funny
ok

Offline HanzoITS

Wait, I still didn't get the true being of this guy. What connection do RaiYou and Lefty have between each other?
HZITS, Hanzo Itsuka, Colin McRae, HanzoITS