facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Why permanent tho?

Napisany przez Lefty, 11-11-2018, 16:57
Why permanent tho?

Away Lefty

Did I insulted the staff, or was toxic to a entire nation and I didn't know? I hacked the game somehow? Did I stealed people personal data? Seriously, what is this ban policy? When with the first acceleration exploit got fixed and some players got banned, they got only a month of ban, and somehow another one gets fixed because of me, and I deserve a permanent ban? People have abused this for MONTHS, and no one gets punished, I use it to draw attention of the staff for 2 weeks and I'm the most horrible criminal in existence... Just, what. I play this for almost 2 years all my achievments (cars, rp etc) was achieved legitmaly(some dozen of people can prove that, actually the entire server can.), my only porpose with the exploit was to make it get fixed fast, deleting the top times and removing some url wins would make all the effect of the exploit dissapear. I'm not complaining about the ban itself, it's just that it's PERMANENT for no real reason a permanent ban should be. I was never a bad person on the server, I was one of the most active moderators on the beggining, I always tried to help everybody, I helped the server with some donations aswell when I started playing, but no, "he exploits he must be forever gone."(Where's the others REAL exploiters ban tho)(and why this sentence wasn't used on others before?) OK... I know what I did was against the rules, but I want a fair punishment if possible, what I did wasn't reason for a permanent ban.

Offline NewBread

If he is taking permanent ban for helping the server fix a serious problem, everyone who has used it in the past should take permanent ban as well. Smile

Offline Akamataa

Well i don't know u at all Lefty... And i hate all exploid users, but i don't think, you should be banned pernamently. [Yes im not using any of exploids...]
[Image: kiritoblockingbullets_by_setonami-d7xcxvq.gif]

Offline AltruisticCoz

Well, lemme try to take some points here, i gathered some information and i'll be sharing my overall perspective about the situation based on my server experience.

RaiU ban; firstly i certainly agree without no doubt that he must be banned (maybe not permanently) because he braked the rules in first place even doing it for a "explainable cause" it's a pretty stupid decision to use exploits only so the team can get something done with it but seeing that the guy play the game for a looong time and have a pretty good experience and understanding about the game itself it gets more comprehensive (I play the game for some months and i got pretty frustated with those unreachables top times tho i don't know if they are really legit or not ;-Wink

I know that it's not easy to fix something like that (exploits in this case) the nfssa team may have spent a lot of time trying to do something about it, i understand that, but in the first place they could have better acts in reflex to those fishy exploiters, even tho i agree with that, if a small team can work in the gta engine modifying so greatly and adding over this time so many great content to this game mode i get confused knowing how they can spend so much time fixing that on the first place, the logical decision to make in a game it's firstly take time to think about the overall functioning in the game and if you don't know the anwser yet, add counter-measures to it, analysing what car/score a player used to make a race and see if it's really possible to do it in certain conditions/time, maybe lowing the fps limit in the game, seeing it how many top times a player in specific can get in day (week/all time), etc.

About the last point of mine, in relation to the "spreading breaking game mechanic" thing that i saw people blaming RaiU for it, it's pretty confusing, yes if you know something that is broke in a game you report it and keep quiet, tho no one it's directly saying to a player to actually use the exploit it depends in the moral choice that the player takes and the same one have free will to use the exploit or not knowing the risks about it in that case i interpret RaiU did show the exploit functioning so players could not do it, still agreeing that thats not the better decision to make.

Basically maybe a 1 y ban would be great he did a lot of mistakes but with a good intention and i hope u guys can understand my side.
nice

Offline YoWorstNightmare

Your Ban length has been shortened to 6 months. Closing.
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif]