facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Super Moderator rank for yokou

Napisany przez Bunny, 18-10-2018, 00:12
Poll: Promote him to Super Moderator rank?
This poll is closed.
Yes
44.44%
16 44.44%
No
33.33%
12 33.33%
Neutral
22.22%
8 22.22%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Super Moderator rank for yokou

Offline Bunny

Good day,

I know it's too early to hear from me again, but I had to. Today I want to present everybody to the idea of promoting yokou to the Super Moderator rank. As far as I know him I can say only good things about him once truly having long conversations with the guy. He is very mature (slightly mischievous), active, respected, fair and calculated person who knows not only how to handle situations, but also just avoid the small started argument that can result in a huge mess. I personally saw that he is very strict and good at making decisions without batting an eye, thing which really helps him in moderating, seen from all the hate he gets from players (especially polish). I don't have any doubt, he will fit the rank and keep the players even more to respecting the rules. 

So now about the reason of ranking him up: he is doing a good job maintaining the global and polish chats clean, but also from ramming and toxic players in local chats. Everything isn't that easy when the same player insults, spams and rams for no reasons multiple times in a row, so what a mod would usually do is mute, forcegarage him or kick, but if that player doesn't understand he will keep coming back and doing the same things. In my opinion yokou needs the ability to work from the shades with the hidden mod ability and ban constant rammers for at least a day to chill them down. These examples aren't said from nowhere, but sustained by real past events. Well that's all I can say about him and his moderating manners. 
Hope I convinced the skeptical ones and hope everybody will vote objectively, not based on past unpleasant encounters with him. I will attach a poll to the thread so everybody can vote and also explain their position in the comments section.

Good luck on the promotion yokou!!
Thank you for your attention everybody.
dude I'm a rabbit, how do you expect me to sign

Offline Rarti

so he can ban you because he loves abusing and trolling? HELL YEAH!!

at this point i can get my mod back too, right?
[Image: Rarti.gif]

Offline YoWorstNightmare

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Edit: I like yokou, he's a good friend and shit but I really dont think he deserves to be a Smod yet. He's too much of a troll for that.
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 

Offline twiseles

agree
[Image: 1586317728_god-why1.PNG]

Offline Madman

Um
Yokou and mature? These words are the opposite of each other xD
(I think the same about Mefisto, but Mefisto is sometimes really funny, yokou is sometimes just irritating, but that's not my point here)
Yokou is known of abusing in his first days of moderating - when he has only mute ability
Imagine that someone would get 999 years ban because yokou wanted to troll someone
Really bad idea tbh
Running in the 90s![Image: tumblr_m76f8oU0X41r20mtvo1_500.gif]

Offline Bunny

I get all that, but still see him as a responsible and strict moderator that wouldn't abuse with the ban ability, because if people really think he is capable of that, don't forget that he has the mod rank and is actually doing his job good at least I see that being non-polish.
dude I'm a rabbit, how do you expect me to sign

Offline YoWorstNightmare

I'd say that he should stay Moderator for a while before he gets promoted. He just came back, and like 1 or 2 weeks of actually doing his job correctly shouldnt be enough to be instantly promoted to Smod.
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 

Offline Tekk

Yes cause why not?

Offline Razuto

Some people change over time, the last few times I talked to Yokou, he was more mature, friendly and attentive. However, I think the idea of waiting a while before promoting him, could help us know if he deserves, or not, the rank.
[Image: nIBu9IN.jpg]

Offline scaftz

Yeah sure, getting 60 day ban instead of mute for rejecting his crew invitation should be fun.
jk yokou ily, but pls be normal