facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Multiple parts suggestions

Napisany przez MTX, 23-09-2018, 17:56
Multiple parts suggestions

Offline MTX

Suggestion 1: Allow players to reinstall visual parts for free just like the can do it with performance parts

Suggestion 2: Allow players to view, uninstall and reinstall any parts, that they previously bought from shops, in their garage,

Reason? Common sense, also it was like this in NFSU2 and it makes specific car score tuning much less of a hassle, same with visuals. Whatever you bought will be in your garage.

Offline scaftz

Suggestion one is already suggested couple of times, still no implementation. As for viewing parts from garage, i can't really think how it can be adapted to the current garage interface. Adding more option on main garage menu list is a no, it's cramped already. Driving a bit to the bodyshop is not that much hassle.

Offline MTX

It would be in the "garage" sub menu, where you also select cars. From there you will either pick "drive car" or "tune/edit car".

Away bamers

I love the 2nd idea, will ease things up where we are able to flexibly reconfigure the upgrade parts in the garage of Main Menu, in cases where the scores we have dont fit any race in lobby, for example.
[Image: loadcat.gif]

Offline Rarti

Good idea but remember what happened with performance parts?
You had to rebuy the parts which were installed before the update to make them cost 0 money
[Image: Rarti.gif]

Offline MTX

No I dont remember and dont know what youre talking about. However this kind of problems is easily fixable, though it sure takes more effort than just pressing a button and wiping the whole system.

Offline YoWorstNightmare

Rarti, you were the only person that had to do that. I remember you being mad that you had to rebuy all performance parts for all your cars, spending alot of money. But I however, and literally everyone else didnt have to do that
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 

Offline Rarti

Yes i did that.. i fucking wasted 70000 so what, can't deal with my ocd
[Image: Rarti.gif]

Offline LukaRaos

Supporting this, yeah, its common sense... Like from NFS UG, 2 and mw 2005 which is this server based on...